Fashion Passion - All outfits - easiest way?

Hi,

I've just done my first playthrough and managed to get all the collectable trophies apart from all the oufits for 'fashion passion', other than that I need a few combat trophies and that's it. So I assume I can use chapter select to get the missing combat trophies, but do I have to start New game plus and play through until i get all the outfits I missed? - Or is there a way to use chapter select to just get the missing outfits? - Isn't very clear.

thanks

Edited by muddybloke

59 minutes ago, muddybloke said:

Hi,

I've just done my first playthrough and managed to get all the collectable trophies apart from all the oufits for 'fashion passion', other than that I need a few combat trophies and that's it. So I assume I can use chapter select to get the missing combat trophies, but do I have to start New game plus and play through until i get all the outfits I missed? - Or is there a way to use chapter select to just get the missing outfits? - Isn't very clear.

thanks

A lot of star lords outfits only pop in ng+ so you have to do that anyways. I'm not sure if progress carries between chapters on chapter select though.  I would think so? Maybe try grabbing one and finishing the chapter up and see if you have it unlocked on the next chapter or even ng+. 

But like I said you will have to start ng+ just for a few of star lords outfits. It popped for me after quickly trying them on.

3 hours ago, muddybloke said:

Hi,

thanks

I can confirm you can get the outfits you missed via chapter select. Just did this myself.

The other collectibles are a different story

Edited by zultan8212

ok thanks, I have the platinum now - was easy enough. Just for clarity this is what I did...

1) Finished the game blind managing to get the 65% of collectables and just needing 3 outfits and some combat trophies afterwards

2) When the game ended, I choose 'return to main menu'

3) From there I selected 'Chapter select' for the levels which I had the missing outfits in. (it wasnt apparant which outfits I still needed to get until I loaded up a random chapter, it then shows you what you finally collected)

4) I played the chapter until I collected the missing outfit, then immediately quit the level without completing it

5) When I had all outfits - I equipped them all, the trophy then popped

6) I then used chapter select to get the remaining combat trophies!

No New Game Plus needed!

Note I had already achieved the 'Lore Hoarder' trophy for 65% of collectables. Was PS5 version of game.

Edited by muddybloke
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, muddybloke said:

ok thanks, I have the platinum now - was easy enough. Just for clarity this is what I did...

1) Finished the game blind managing to get the 65% of collectables and just needing 3 outfits and some combat trophies afterwards

2) When the game ended, I choose 'return to main menu'

3) From there I selected 'Chapter select' for the levels which I had the missing outfits in. (it wasnt apparant which outfits I still needed to get until I loaded up a random chapter, it then shows you what you finally collected)

4) I played the chapter until I collected the missing outfit, then immediately quit the level without completing it

5) When I had all outfits - I equipped them all, the trophy then popped

6) I then used chapter select to get the remaining combat trophies!

No New Game Plus needed!

Note I had already achieved the 'Lore Hoarder' trophy for 65% of collectables. Was PS5 version of game.

When you finish the agem you can see how many collectibles are left in any chapter?