Dreams DLC trophies.

snakebit10

53 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

Fingers crossed. The game as a whole has a low completion rate and low platinum. But maybe the DLC trophies are relatively quick and easy.

Agreed, I still need the level 30 trophy and finish the collectibles in the main game. Hoping to be able to knock out these dlc trophies easily.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DarkSeraphim666 said:

Has anyone else finished with exactly 43/50 on the notes? (You can check at the corresponding Imp challenge page) I thought I was pretty thorough. They're not particularly hidden or anything.

Where did you find the note counter?

Finished with 47/50.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

1 hour ago, Nicco555 said:

The counters are slightly buggy, I finished with 49 notes, and the trophy eventually popped when reading a note I had already read twice. On the other hand I got the treasure trophy after getting 14 treasures.

Me and @Computer_Cat just submitted our trophy guide for review, with a full collectible guide, so you should be able to see if it's bugged or you just missed anything soon.

You can find it in the imp quest section on your profile.

I'll share my experience since you are writing the guide.

I think the trophy may be buggy. I got it to pop reading a note I already read as well. My only guess is that perhaps restarting a chapter resets a counter somewhere as it was the final note in the last chapter that triggered the trophy for me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

I was about to start this game but can someone PLEASE answer me on this question... HOW THE F*** is this platinum 2.0% ultra rare if the difficulty is just a 3/10??? 

What am I missing here? Something is not right bruhs come on 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

I haven't started the game either but there's a lengthy and monotonous EXP grind.

• Like 1

"Treasure Hunter" is definitively glitched in positive way - got it after finding 14/15 chests - as stated already.

Now only those letters - 46/50... As mentioned above, progress can be checked in "Heed the Heroes" Imps Quest.

Found 14 in CH1, 15 in CH2, 17 in CH3 (progress do not show how many in which chapter).

Seems that I will have to wait for the guide ;).

Edit: Ok, something is for sure messed up with this counter. Just played CH1 again, but stopped in the middle and went back to main menu, Now the counter shows 38/50...

Edited by Smashero

4 hours ago, Silentium said:

I also got the treasures trophy by missing a chest in chapter 2. But the trophy unlocked when I collected the last treasure of chapter 3. I am now missing one note as well. I have 49/50 :D

I was at 48/50 before my second play through and managed to find 1 more. Most of them are right in the open. Don't know where I missed it. Good to know I am not the only one who experienced the good glitch for treasure hunter. 

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

"Treasure Hunter" is definitively glitched in positive way - got it after finding 14/15 chests - as stated already.

Now only those letters - 46/50... As mentioned above, progress can be checked in "Heed the Heroes" Imps Quest.

Found 14 in CH1, 15 in CH2, 17 in CH3 (progress do not show how many in which chapter).

Seems that I will have to wait for the guide ;).

Edit: Ok, something is for sure messed up with this counter. Just played CH1 again, but stopped in the middle and went back to main menu, Now the counter shows 38/50...

It does seem like Treasure Hunter is glitched in a good way. 

I want to say also I gained a lot exp by playing this. I still need the level 30 trophy and went up a whole level by just playing this. Now at level 23.

Edited by snakebit10