Dreams DLC trophies.

snakebit10

8 hours ago, Smashero said:

"Treasure Hunter" is definitively glitched in positive way - got it after finding 14/15 chests - as stated already.

Now only those letters - 46/50... As mentioned above, progress can be checked in "Heed the Heroes" Imps Quest.

Found 14 in CH1, 15 in CH2, 17 in CH3 (progress do not show how many in which chapter).

Seems that I will have to wait for the guide ;).

Edit: Ok, something is for sure messed up with this counter. Just played CH1 again, but stopped in the middle and went back to main menu, Now the counter shows 38/50...

I found 15 letters in CH1, 17 letters in CH2 and 17 letters in CH3, meaning I have 49/50 letters.

I don't know where I'm missing one, but I'd guess in CH1 or CH3.

I hope the guide is online soon, I don't want to play it again ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

I found 15 letters in CH1, 17 letters in CH2 and 17 letters in CH3, meaning I have 49/50 letters.

I hope the guide is online soon, I don't want to play it again 1f605.png

Where do you find how many letters you found by chapter or did you count yourself? I am at 49/50 also and have already done 2 play throughs.

5 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Where do you find how many letters you found by chapter or did you count yourself? I am at 49/50 also and have already done 2 play throughs.

Counted by myself, as mentioned earlier, there is no tracker per chapter. Also waiting for the guide ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

I checked the statistics after each chapter, I had 15 when I started CH2 and so on.

I guess we're missing one that's hiding better than the other letters ? I hope the guide helps us.

18 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

5 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Counted by myself, as mentioned earlier, there is no tracker per chapter.

There are 15 notes in chapter 1, 18 in chapter 2, and 17 in chapter 3.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Counted by myself, as mentioned earlier, there is no tracker per chapter.

Ok. I'll try that when I play again. All I seen was the total under the imp progress section.

1 minute ago, Computer_Cat said:

There are 15 notes in chapter 1, 18 in chapter 2, and 17 in chapter 3.

Thank you for that breakdown of each chapter.

22 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

By your calculations you are missing one in chapter 2 according to what @Computer_Cat just posted. I wonder if we are missing the same one?

• Like 1

@Computer_Cat @anotherfangirl and anyone else struggling to get the last letters. I quit during chapter 3 last night at the final boss, when I continued tonight it put me back to at the beginning of the level. I went ahead with and played it through again making sure I got all letters again. I had thought to replay chapter 2 thinking that where the one I am missing is at. Once I read the next to last letter in chapter 3. The one that mentions they are not to keen on visitors and the trophy popped. I had read that one 2 other times.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

@Computer_Cat @anotherfangirl and anyone else struggling to get the last letters. I quit during chapter 3 last night at the final boss, when I continued tonight it put me back to at the beginning of the level. I went ahead with and played it through again making sure I got all letters again. I had thought to replay chapter 2 thinking that where the one I am missing is at. Once I read the last letter in chapter 3. The one that mentions they are not to keen on visitors and the trophy popped. I had read that one 2 other times.

Thank you, this worked for me! ?

• Like 1

I finally got it after 4th PT!

IMHO this trophy or at least counter for it is for sure glitched!

I found exactly same "skeletons with notes" during each PT, but the counter was going crazy, since I was going back to main game menu or XMB.

Imho:

-if you will die in a phase of level where note is - pick it up again,

-in my case I had to complete all three chapters while getting all notes (15,18,17) in one go, since quiting to Main Menu of Dreams messed up my quest counter, 

-you simply can not miss them (except one related to treasure, where you have to blow up the wall in Ch.2) - all are in plain sight,

-and to confirm all the above - yes, the trophy popped when I picked up the last note in CH3, just before final boss, despite the fact that I picked it up three times already - oh well... seems like "game in the game" is not dedicated to trophies (except for main campaign in this case),

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

I finally got it after 4th PT!

IMHO this trophy or at least counter for it is for sure glitched!

I found exactly same "skeletons with notes" during each PT, but the counter was going crazy, since I was going back to main game menu or XMB.

Imho:

-if you will die in a phase of level where note is - pick it up again,

-in my case I had to complete all three chapters while getting all notes (15,18,17) in one go, since quiting to Main Menu of Dreams messed up my quest counter, 

-you simply can not miss them (except one related to treasure, where you have to blow up the wall in Ch.2) - all are in plain sight,

-and to confirm all the above - yes, the trophy popped when I picked up the last note in CH3, just before final boss, despite the fact that I picked it up three times already - oh well... seems like "game in the game" is not dedicated to trophies (except for main campaign in this case),

Glad you finally got it. Hopefully they will fix it in a patch for future players.

• Like 1

By the way, I'd just like to add that me and @Computer_Cat played in co-op the whole time, but when we finished I had 49 notes and he had 48. His count increased to 49 after replaying chapter 3, but we both got the trophy from the note by the first plant boss (the third time we read it).

I have reported this to the devs, but if anyone else feels like reporting it, you can do that here: https://indreams.me/support (probably doesn't hurt if more people report it). Might be a good idea to link this thread.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Clavietka said:

Man, screw these letters. I got all 50 and the stat screen still shows 49/50.

I even noted down a Key word for each letter I read.

Welcome to the club.

I think the only thing you can do now is reset the progress and start from the scratch. All 3 chapters shouldn't take more than an hour if you are familiar with them already.

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Welcome to the club.

I think the only thing you can do now is reset the progress and start from the scratch. All 3 chapters shouldn't take more than an hour if you are familiar with them already.

I got all 50 letters again (starting from a fresh start) and the game only shows 48/50.

Fml.

• Like 2

I'm also having trouble. Got all 50 in a row but ended up with 49. Replayed the last level again and ended up with 47 lol.

I'm now checking the counter after completing each level. When I got to Level 2, I had 15/50 on the counter which is correct. When I got to Level 3 I checked the counter and only had 32/50 when it should actually be 33/50.

But since a note in Level 2 bugged, and I can't replay that level, I may as well restart

6 hours ago, Clavietka said:

...cut...

7 minutes ago, Lausokii said:

...cut...

What can I say... This "DLC/game" is messed up as I already mentioned: reset your progress. Start this "Dream" again. Touch every skeleton twice just in case. If you will die during a scene where skeleton with note is present - pick it up again. DO NOT quit to XMB or main "Dreams" menu while playing. Do all 3 chapters at once - that's all what I can "suggest".

17 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

Hit the TouchPad to pull up the game menu and go to main menu. It will let you do level select there. 

And mess up your notes/letters counter - happened to me -  IMHO not recommended!

Edited by Smashero

27 minutes ago, Smashero said:

And mess up your notes/letters counter - happened to me -  IMHO not recommended!

Actually worked weirdly for me. This is how the trophy popped when I did it.

Chapter 1: 14/15

Chapter 2: 17/18 (I think it glitched.) 31/50

Chapter 3: 17/17 - 48/50

Chapter 1: 15/15 - 47/50 (awesome)

Did chapter 1 again and the trophy popped on the last elevator. 

Definitely not working right, but at least its done.