Dreams DLC trophies.

snakebit10

4 minutes ago, Nicco555 said:

Even though I already completed the DLC I still looked over the guide. You have done a great job. Very detailed. I like that you have put every collectible in the roadmap. Hopefully it will be a great help for those struggling to get the collectible trophies to pop. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

Even though I already completed the DLC I still looked over the guide. You have done a great job. Very detailed. I like that you have put every collectible in the roadmap. Hopefully it will be a great help for those struggling to get the collectible trophies to pop. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 5:07 PM, Computer_Cat said:
...cut...

If instead of using Twitter she would use PSNP, the answer is easy to find - yes,  "anyone" got the trophy :P.
On the other hand - how you can coming back to 45 mins "game"? :D

Edited by Smashero

I just got the all notes trophy to unlock, and here are some tips I can give for anyone struggling:

• Reset your Ancient Dangers progress before replaying (I had replayed twice fully before resetting, then it popped on the fresh run)
  • Don't quit or close the application, do it all in one sitting
  • Definitely use @Nicco555 and @Computer_Cat's excellent trophy guide for the DLC which includes all the collectible locations in the roadmap
  • I recommend playing on the easiest difficulty just for the sake of not having to reset if you lose your 3 lives on the hard mode
  • Read every note 2 or even 3 times each before moving on to the next just to be 100% sure that it counted
  • If you die, read every note in the surrounding area again (if there are any)
  • Like 3

So our messages to support worked! New patch is up now. 

Dreams Update 2.37 Patch Notes

• Fixed an issue where the Heed the Heroes and Treasure Hunter Ancient Dangers trophies were not unlocking correctly.

Now we only need to play again and it should unlock. 

I love this dev team , they really care about everyone's experience.

Update: it worked for me , collected all of the notes once again and the trophy popped! :)

Edited by shlomaniac
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

Is the ancient dangers DLC available on the disc version or is it included in the digital version via patch? (or both), because I can't find the DLC on the store, thanks.

I don't ever recall actually downloading the DLC? I think it's technically classed as a creation so if you search for 'Ancient Dangers' in Dreams you should be able to find it.

3 hours ago, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

Is the ancient dangers DLC available on the disc version or is it included in the digital version via patch? (or both), because I can't find the DLC on the store, thanks.

AFAIK, all the DLCs for this game were free updates via patches - not something you get from the PS store.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I don't ever recall actually downloading the DLC? I think it's technically classed as a creation so if you search for 'Ancient Dangers' in Dreams you should be able to find it.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, all the DLCs for this game were free updates via patches - not something you get from the PS store.

4 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i believe it came as a update (simallier to rocket league's DLC)

Yeah, so basically it's already in Dreams.You just need to find it via dreamsurf or the imp quest section.

Okay thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII
  • Like 1