Dirty dozen

Andre3K1823

Met the requirements, 100% sure of it. And it didn't pop up. Not sure why, I can find nothing on a glitch. Maybe because I started it in the middle of the month? But I finished about 2 weeks before a new one. No DNFs. Maybe for some reason too many time penalties stopped it. 

I think time penalties shouldn't have any affect on that trophy. I remember I have done it also somewhere in the middle of the month and was waiting until 1st day of a new month and it pops right after I get the reward for that event. It's better to go slowly and carefully for that.

Strange. It popped fine for me very recently. Could be a lag spike with your internet connection? Go into Community Events and the trophy should pop on that screen.

Failing that, you'd have to do it again this month.

I broke it down so I did 6 races one day, then 6 the following day and waited until the month was over and then I loaded the game up and the trophy popped.

On 12/3/2021 at 6:39 PM, HappyDog325 said:

Strange. It popped fine for me very recently. Could be a lag spike with your internet connection? Go into Community Events and the trophy should pop on that screen.

Failing that, you'd have to do it again this month.

I broke it down so I did 6 races one day, then 6 the following day and waited until the month was over and then I loaded the game up and the trophy popped.

I did all of them in about 65 mins, I did them on the first so I have some time to wait. I'm hoping that if I check everyday it will pop up. Let's say the first time I did all of them it was the 18th, maybe it will pop up on the 18th of this month. I doubt it but I've been checking every day and nothing showed up yet. 

On 12/1/2021 at 8:25 AM, MajloHS93 said:

I think time penalties shouldn't have any affect on that trophy. I remember I have done it also somewhere in the middle of the month and was waiting until 1st day of a new month and it pops right after I get the reward for that event. It's better to go slowly and carefully for that.

I did finished with a time of about 65 mins, I was going to be on waiting until the timer went out but didn't want to be up at 12 or 1am. I'll probably be up this time on purpose since it will be New Years... not that I care about that part. 

On 05/12/2021 at 2:55 PM, Andre3K1823 said:

I did all of them in about 65 mins, I did them on the first so I have some time to wait. I'm hoping that if I check everyday it will pop up. Let's say the first time I did all of them it was the 18th, maybe it will pop up on the 18th of this month. I doubt it but I've been checking every day and nothing showed up yet. 

I did finished with a time of about 65 mins, I was going to be on waiting until the timer went out but didn't want to be up at 12 or 1am. I'll probably be up this time on purpose since it will be New Years... not that I care about that part. 

It will pop on the 1st of the month to my knowledge (when the timer runs out). Then load up Community Events, where it will then pop for you.

Edited by HappyDog325