Karnacharya

Gameplay Demonstration

15 posts in this topic

This seems....not so good. Looks like it should be an easy 100%, but the journey there will also be pretty boring.

Edited by Karnacharya

For a minute I thought it was the old arcade made, but it's a 3D open-world version of that game. Man, I remember playing that game in the soda shoppes back in 1979, lolz xD

Also, this has no platinum so you're not obligated to play it.

Edited by winter_bird_22

How did the team who puts out games on PSN with generic names like "Sniper" "Hunt" and "Darts" get the rights to put out a Popeye game?

Edited by Mercenary09

John Riggs put out a review on Youtube for the Switch version (he did not like it which is no surprise as all the games by this dev are awful) and the devs threatened to sue him.

How disrespectful to Popeye, this year is really being terrible gaming wise.

also, Popeye's punches look like gunshot noises wtf

This reminds me of those awful data design interactive platformers on wii that have like 3 levels and could be completed in less then 30 minutes. And the fact that they are suing youtubers for giving it bad reviews just makes me never want to buy this disgrace of a game.

Is this a port of a PS2 game?

Popeye as a franchise pretty much died, makes you wonder what would have happened if the Popeye licence hadn't fallen through and then Nintendo didn't have to change Popeye, reskinned into a new character, you know that Italian Plumber guy, what was his name again?

I thought this was going to be the old arcade game, but then i kept wondering why it wasnt Arcade Archives. Then I watched the video. It looks like some shovelware that should've been on the Wii!

On 12/1/2021 at 11:03 AM, winter_bird_22 said:

For a minute I thought it was the old arcade made, but it's a 3D open-world version of that game. 

You just saved me $3.89. I didn’t even think to look at the demo, but I wanted to check the trophies here.