Platinum possible with Challenger Edition (PS+ December 2021)

breakXedge

7 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Do you know if chests are in the Challenger Edition??

Yes like Valorplate, you can find chests in Dreamstone, check my profile, I have the challenger edition (yes I know, I cannot proove that, but trust me) and I have the trophy Raider (open 50 chests), and you can have chests in the tower too (chests in the tower count).

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ArekushisuTrophy said:

hello I launched the challenger edition version, I obtained the trophies of the base games but I don't know if the platinum is accessible yet because I can't find the last 3 bosses:

Grieves Sunsteel Gilden Knight Macros is someone whether there are accessible?

Yes, go in dreamstone and make the last you have, and you unlock the next, then make the next, and the next..., the 3 bosses you want are in the dreamstone (you can find bosses in tower, but it's not recommanded to do the tower, if you haven't success all of the dreamstone (level 60 is the max (not your level max 50), the level of the enemies).

Edited by Kephket

9 minutes ago, Kephket said:

Yes, go in dreamstone and make the last you have, and you unlock the next, then make the next, and the next..., the 3 bosses you want are in the dreamstone (you can find bosses in tower, but it's not recommanded to do the tower, if you haven't success all of the dreamstone (level 60 is the max (not your level max 50), the level of the enemies).

Do you think 100% is achievable with Challenger edition and Fire and Darkness dlc? The dlc is only $10 right now and I'd like to 100% if I start. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Do you think 100% is achievable with Challenger edition and Fire and Darkness dlc? The dlc is only $10 right now and I'd like to 100% if I start. Thanks.

Yes the 100% is possible with the Challenger Edition and Fire & Darkness DLC ;)

On 12/1/2021 at 6:00 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Whaaaaa?! Are you kidding me??? Goddamn it, LOL!

Yeah, MrTacoNinja, CDKeys usually has 25% off the standard price of PS Plus year-round. I hadn't seen any Black Friday deals as low as $25 dollars for one year of PS Plus, but I wasn't looking for them either. I was focused on games and the elusive PS5 console. I mean, why would I want to play Godfall: Challenger Edition on anything less? After trading my kidney to a scalper for a PS5,  I won't have any money left to upgrade to Godfall: Deluxe Edition, so I better enjoy that Challenger Edition!

10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

You can fight bosses again, well 1 at least that I know off via 'Quests' that come with the Challenger Edition and it popped the trophy for me.

I'm seeing a lot of posts that say 'Platinum is possible in Challenger Edition', yet I doub anybody has actually obtained Platinum in it yet.

Of course it does appear everything is possible BUT, I wanna know about the trophy for opening 50 Chests............?? Sure the boss trophies are ok, but what about the chests because the chests are usually in the story content or the Fire expansion aren't they, are there any chests in the Challenger Edition only??

Do you know if chests are in the Challenger Edition??

There are chests in the Ascended Towers. I'm not sure about Dreamstones cuz I've only done one.

• Like 1

Played it for a bit last night, it's a really odd decision for them to make. You play the tutorial and then get thrown into a fully levelled character with good gear, it should make the trophies quicker to achieve than if playing from scratch but it's overwhelming the amount of mechanics that get thrown at you as a new player. I still don't fully understand the combat and different quest structures

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MDSP777 said:

So for someone jumping straight into the Challenger Edition without owning the base game, about how long will it be to plat? I heard that the game is rly bad, but if it's achievable in 10-15 hrs tops, I miiiiiiight consider giving it a go one day ?

i came here to ask the same question. anyone have an answer?

3 hours ago, Kephket said:

So, this post is for the people who are still asking, if the platinum is possible with the Challenger Edition, so it's simple YES, check my profile, I've ONLY the Challenger Edition, not the Deluxe Upgrade, not the DLC Fire & Darkness, and as you can see, I've the trophies with valorplate (Armor of the Gods), the trophies bosses, and the motherlodes (Gatherer) or chests (Raider).
So again, yes with the Challenge Edition you can have the platinum.
If I remember well, the only thing you cannot have, is the max of skills points, because there are skills points in story mission (I have the complete version on PC, and when I check my skills points I can't have the same number of skills points)
There are skills point in dreamstone (fight against bosses), but I remember there are too in story mission (but it's not a trophy)
It's too bad, the more skill points you have the less difficult the game is, that's a fact.
So again, no worries guys, platinum is possible with Challenger Edition ;)

Valorplate --> Dreamstone

Motherlodes --> Dreamstone
Bosses --> Dreamstone/Tower
Chests --> Dreamstone/Tower

So you can get everything besides the first dlc pack with the Challengers edition it seems

But we need to buy the upgrade for $15 if we want the 100% for the game

Le 08/12/2021 à 18h58, Kephket a déclaré :

Oui, allez dans dreamstone et faites le dernier que vous avez, et vous débloquez le suivant, puis faites le suivant, et le suivant..., les 3 boss que vous voulez sont dans la dreamstone (vous pouvez trouver des boss dans la tour , mais ce n'est pas recommandé de faire la tour, si vous n'avez pas réussi tout le dreamstone (le niveau 60 est le max (pas votre niveau max 50), le niveau des ennemis).

thanks, now i have only one trophy to get the tower 20 floor

What's the DLC Road map like on this? Anything beyond this fire and darkness DLC? I'm not stoked with this challenger edition nonsense but if I was buying DLC for it anyway it doesn't make much difference in the long run I guess ?‍♂️ question is fire and darkness DLC which is a bit cheaper or deluxe upgrade incase there are more in the future? ?

1 hour ago, Cleggworth said:

What's the DLC Road map like on this? Anything beyond this fire and darkness DLC? I'm not stoked with this challenger edition nonsense but if I was buying DLC for it anyway it doesn't make much difference in the long run I guess ?‍♂️ question is fire and darkness DLC which is a bit cheaper or deluxe upgrade incase there are more in the future? ?

See first post. Depends on you haha

9 hours ago, CwirCwir said:

@Optinooby  Are you planning on making a guide on your YouTube channel for challenger edition? :D

You didn't mention me properly mate, only saw ur post by chance, you need to @, type in a few letters and then choose the user from the link that pops up for it to embed correctly.

But about ur question, I considered it but I just don't have enough time atm as I'm working on Returnal and TLOU shortly after. Ive covered Mortal Shell which is one of the plus games so I've at least covered one of the offering this month ;)