Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

1 hour ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

Just to ask even if its allready been answered..., im on isaac repentance for 9/10 and maybe gonna try SMB again for 10/10

It counts as long as the PLATINUM is in 2022 right ?

Yep, any amount of progress before 2022 is irrelevant as long as the game is platinum'd in 2022

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Yep, any amount of progress before 2022 is irrelevant as long as the game is platinum'd in 2022

Thx :)

Btw u got a dang hot profile, Mortal Kombat Addict ? :D

On 4.2.2022 at 3:59 PM, Kramers001 said:

1/10 - Oxenfree

2/10 - The Forgotten City 

3/10 - Crosscode

4/10 - Bully

5/10 - Salt & Sanctuary

6/10 - Hades

7/10 - Rain World

8/10 - Devil May Cry HD→ Doom (1993)

9/10 - Splasher 

10/10 - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus :platinum: (19/1)

Yeah, I'm currently having way too much nostalgia trip with Doom (1993) to not plat it, so unfortunately Devil May Cry is getting replaced.

I still dont have an 8/10 and doom needs coop doenst it ?

Im in if u are :)

1 hour ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

No shit? I might change Birthdays the Beginning to Harvest Moon then because I'm a little more into doing this HM game

It's 2/10 most other places, but Plat Prices has it as a 1. It's ultra rare too, so a bonus I guess!

https://platprices.com/game/4761-harvest-moon-a-wonderful-life-special-edition?userregion=us

On 12/1/2021 at 11:30 PM, Kishnabe said:

1. Life Is Strange (PS3 version, linked PS4 Version)

2. Laser League

3.  Final Fantasy XV

4. inFamous 2

5. inFamous

6.  Mafia:DE 

7.  Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

8.  Tennis World Tour

9. Time Recoil

10.  Volgarr The Viking

Completed Laser League.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glorious Fury said:

It's 2/10 most other places, but Plat Prices has it as a 1. It's ultra rare too, so a bonus I guess!

https://platprices.com/game/4761-harvest-moon-a-wonderful-life-special-edition?userregion=us

Yeah Birthdays the Beginning is an UR but it's like 600 hours because you have to hold R2 down for days and days and days lol. Picked up the Harvest Moon game a while ago and been meaning to do it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

Are you elegible to do a TBD list ?

1/10 - TBD
2/10 - Celeste
3/10 - Alice Madness Returns ps3
4/10 - God of War Ascensions PS3
5/10 - God of War ps3

6/10 - Hotline Miami 2

7/10 - TBD
8/10 - Doom (1993)
9/10 - Binding of Isaac : Repentance
10/10 - SMB

Yep, you can put TBD in any spot until you figure out what you wanna do. Games don't have to be posted before they are platinum'd to count. 

And thank you :) Yes, Mortal Kombat is my second favorite series next to Final Fantasy 

On 30/01/2022 at 2:35 PM, to85pher said:

I can finally make a start to this challenge.

5/10 - Jurassic World Evolution PSNP

6/10 - Batman Arkham Asylum (Japanese version) PSNP

On 31/01/2022 at 9:40 PM, Big-Brady said:

Yesssssss mate we have both finally made it on the board for this ;)

I'm glad since you pointed me in the direction of this challenge....

Edited by to85pher
  • Like 3

Just unlocked The Lost in Binding of Isaac and got three of the hard completion marks to get Godhead(Mom's Heart, Isaac, and ???) but doing Hard Mode Boss Rush on Lost is really tricky. I got to it once but kept getting hit by enemy fire. :(

Since Binding of Isaac in 10/10 on PlatPrices, that will be my 10/10 game. I might look into Crash 4 for the 9/10 difficulty since a lot of people like it. Need to plan it out though. I saw several randos of Hollow Knight, however, and part of me wants to look into that game too. Need to also figure out how to put the other games in my schedule. I know it's only February 7th but I like to plan ahead a bit. :)

• Like 2

2611.png   1/10 -  Oxenfree(Platprices) 1/6/2022

2611.png   2/10 -  Robotics;Notes DaSH(Platprices)1/23/2022

2611.png   3/10 - Final Fantasy VIII Remastered(Platprices)1/20/2022

2611.png 4/10 - Control(Platprices)1/29/2022

2611.png   5/10 - Nitroplus Blasterz: Herione's Infinite Duel(Platprices)1/30/2022

274e.png   6/10 - Nioh 2- (Platprices)

274e.png   7/10 - Dragon Age: Inquisition(Platprices)

274e.png   8/10 - Cuphead(Platprices)

274e.png   9/10 - Returnal(Platprices)

274e.png 10/10 - Gran Turismo Sport(Platprices)

The easy half is down. So glad that this challenge exists. Forgot how tough Nioh 2 can be when you start out. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, OneYellowOrange said:

I just finished DMC5 which is hopefully the most time-consuming game of the bunch so right now I'm at 2 out of 10:

1/10 - Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! (PSNProfiles)274e.png

2/10 - Tacoma (PlaystationTrophies)274e.png

3/10 - Observer: System Redux (PlatPrices)274e.png

4/10 - Deathloop (PSNProfiles)274e.png

5/10 - Resident Evil (PSNProfiles)274e.png

6/10 - Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PSNProfiles)274e.png

7/10 - Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PSNProfiles)2705.png

8/10 - Devil May Cry 5 [Vanilla] (PSNProfiles)2705.png

9/10 - Vanquish (PSNProfiles)274e.png

10/10 - Ikaruga (PSNProfiles)274e.png

It's totally up to you what you count each game as since different sites rate some games at different levels, but just so you know it's an option, you can count Devil May Cry 5 as your 10/10 if you want. https://platprices.com/game/35337-devil-may-cry-5

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

Just unlocked The Lost in Binding of Isaac and got three of the hard completion marks to get Godhead(Mom's Heart, Isaac, and ???) but doing Hard Mode Boss Rush on Lost is really tricky. I got to it once but kept getting hit by enemy fire. :(

Since Binding of Isaac in 10/10 on PlatPrices, that will be my 10/10 game. I might look into Crash 4 for the 9/10 difficulty since a lot of people like it. Need to plan it out though. I saw several randos of Hollow Knight, however, and part of me wants to look into that game too. Need to also figure out how to put the other games in my schedule. I know it's only February 7th but I like to plan ahead a bit. :)

Sadly Hollow Knight would be 10/10 still if there aint the glitch of invincibility. (But this might encourage more players to play the game)
Thumbs up if u got it legit !

Isaac is nearly the same, u can take much time or save scum ur playthroughs. Thats why i wonder about 16+% getting the lost trophies but did not get the 100% in the game lolz

Just gifted u Premium for 1 year :) Hope u enjoy it !

I dont even know u, but u wanna plat isaac and i like that :D

2022-02-08-17-30-55-Window.png

SHOUTOUT !!!

I'm prolly gonna start to donate premium to members who partiticipated into this challenge.

No guarantees and it wont be more than 10 ppl.

And if its prett much more, im gonna roll the dice to who those 10 might be!

So best of luck to all of u guys :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yuber6969 said:

@Rebourne07 I have a question.

I'm going to plat a game soon that was rated 3 by one guide, and 4 by another. I haven't decided which one I want to use it for.

If I choose it for 3, can I change it to 4 later (or vice-versa)?

Yeah that's fine. Until you have all 10 your list isn't fully complete so you can change it whenever. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

It's totally up to you what you count each game as since different sites rate some games at different levels, but just so you know it's an option, you can count Devil May Cry 5 as your 10/10 if you want. https://platprices.com/game/35337-devil-may-cry-5

Thanks for the tip! The thing is that I was kinda looking for a way to motivate myself to give a shot to a really hard platinum I wouldn't usually go for. I would've platinumed dmc5 regardless of this challenge so I don't really count that as getting out of my comfort zone, you know? I had my sights set on Hollow Knight but ultimately opted for Ikaruga since I don't fare too well with Metroidvania-style games (my only concern for Ikaruga are the co-op trophies; I hope I can get my roommate to give them a shot with me).

• Like 1

Finished Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd. I'll use it for my 4/10 for now, but there's a 3/10 guide so I might switch it later.

1/10 - 

2/10 - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX (PSNP)

3/10 - 

4/10 - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (PSNP)

5/10 - Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel (PSNP)

6/10 - Lone Survivor (PSNP)

7/10 - 

8/10 - Skullgirls 2nd Encore (PST)

9/10 - 

10/10 - 

• Like 4