Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

PSA!! Anyone wanting to do Fall Guys for their 10/10 should jump on immediately. There's a new mini game called Sweet Thieves where full episodes take 3 minutes to complete and everything is done in two teams vs each other so stacking wins for Infallible and Golden Boy is easier than ever. This mini game will only last until March 13th so just a few days. Get it while you can!

• Like 2

On 3/9/2022 at 2:57 AM, Tirmata said:

Hello again! Just got an update on my list and finally promoted to Silver  with 8 completed games :) @Rebourne07

Celeste was nice with the great music and cool story and Ark was just about typing down the commands.

Now the hard ones left, it has been at least 20 years since I played the original Doom games on PC when I was a kid. It will be nice and challenging to Plat them.

Congratulations Tirmata! Your name, post and hardest game have been added to the Silver tier. As of right now you are the furthest advanced person in the challenge. 

Well, that's interesting. I guess they realize people like the game enough to give it a new mode, even if the mode is limited run.

Sort of debating what to do next. I am leveling up in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix to get Sora to Level 100, got the ability that lets you spawn enemies every room transition.

37 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Ok Wuppo is now completed. It took me a week and a day, with the most difficult trophy taking a combined probably half a day's serious effort. My metrics for how difficulty should be considered would put Wuppo at a 7. I'm as happy with the experience as I was hoping I'd be ever since I first saw the game and have been sitting on it. It's a real challenge and it was very charming, a combination of things I look for but rarely see. I have the physical version of the game which let me get the physical soundtrack too lol, and it's actually a really dope ost. 

Congrats mate! Happy to see some more love for an underrated gem.

• Like 1

Decided to go with Grim Fandango as 1/10, enjoyed it more than I expected. 

1/10 – Grim Fandango (PSNP) :platinum:

2/10 – MediEvil (PSNP) :platinum:

3/10 – Samurai Shodown (PSNP)

4/10 – Warriors All-Stars (Plat Prices) :platinum:

5/10 – Lost Judgment (Plat Prices)

6/10 – Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- (PSNP) :platinum:

7/10 – Berserk and the Band of the Hawk (PSNP)

8/10 – Dragonball Fighterz (Plat Prices) :platinum:

9/10 – Crash Bandicoot 4 (PSNP)

10/10 – Street Fighter 5 (PSNP)

Edited by Glorious Fury
  • Like 4