Rebourne07

Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022

1,322 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Rebourne07

Quick question. I can change/edit my list, right? For the games I haven't done obviously.

Edited by xItsLesterx
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2022 at 4:06 PM, Pro_Ralph_12 said:

 

Update: Change my 1/10 for ARK: Survival evolved 

and with it i have 8 games completed! @Rebourne07

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

@Rebourne07

Quick question. I can change/edit my list, right? For the games I haven't done obviously.

Yes, you can change your list at any time. 

8 hours ago, Pro_Ralph_12 said:

 

Update: Change my 1/10 for ARK: Survival evolved 

and with it i have 8 games completed! @Rebourne07

Congratulations! I'll put your name in the Silver tier!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milkor_ said:

1/10 - ZJ the Ball Challenge (Level 1C) (nodegamers)

2/10 - Rocket League (PSNP) :platinum: January 24

3/10 Kingdoms of Amalur : Re-Reckoning (PSNP) :platinum: January 24

4/10 - Control (PSNP) :platinum: January 30

5/10 - Stranded Deep (PSNP)

6/10 - Five Nights at Freddy’s : Help Wanted (PSNP) :platinum: January 9

7/10 - Crash Bandicoot (PSNP) :platinum: February 20

8/10 - Unravel Two (PSNP) :platinum: February 8

9/10 - Devil May Cry 4 (PlatPrices)

10/10 - Overwatch (PSTHC) :platinum: March 13
@Rebourne07 (:

Thanks man I added you to Bronze! Good job on Overwatch!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My list 

1 walking dead definitive series (done) 

2 ark survival evolved 

3 concrete genie 

4 days gone 

5 7 days to die 

6 god fall 

7 yakuza kawami 

8 gran turismo 7 

9 hollow knight 

10 shadow warrior 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey quick question, do the community polls on playstation trophies count? Because they are putting Elden Ring at a 9, and I would much rather use it at that level. I don't have a game lined up for that number yet and i already was planning on a 7 before Elden Ring came out.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Hey quick question, do the community polls on playstation trophies count? Because they are putting Elden Ring at a 9, and I would much rather use it at that level. I don't have a game lined up for that number yet and i already was planning on a 7 before Elden Ring came out.

Community polls do count, the average of all the scores is the rating. For a new release those polls count once either there’s either 10+ votes or two months have passed since release, whichever comes first. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Community polls do count, the average of all the scores is the rating. For a new release those polls count once either there’s either 10+ votes or two months have passed since release, whichever comes first. 

So if I don't get a 9 in the next two months can I switch Elden Ring to that?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

So if I don't get a 9 in the next two months can I switch Elden Ring to that?

Yep that will work :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2022 at 2:57 AM, Copanele said:

I managed to tick the 3/10 as well : Jedi Fallen Order

1/10 - The Wolf Among Us -                                   :platinum: 

2/10 - My Brother Rabbit -                                      :platinum:

3/10 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order                        :platinum: 

4/10 - My Hero One's Justice-                                :platinum: 

5/10 - Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel -  :platinum: 

6/10 - Guacamelee 2 -                                            :platinum: 

7/10 - Blazblue Chronophantasma -                       :platinum: 

8/10 - Elden Ring -                                                  :platinum:

9/10 - Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

10/10 - Persona 4 Arena -                                       :platinum:

 

All that is left is the 9/10. And I will attempt Metal Gear Rising for that one. It's going to be an interesting game, I was itching for a pure action game :D 

Until then, if you could update my ranking @Rebourne07. I will be stuck in Gold for a while xD 

Congratulations man! I've moved you up to gold. Good luck on Revengeance! I've heard it's hard but very satisfying and fun!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rebourne07 said:

Congratulations man! I've moved you up to gold. Good luck on Revengeance! I've heard it's hard but very satisfying and fun!

Thanks xD I kinda switched my focus from Revengeance to Arcana Heart 3 which is a pure 9/10 as well BUT like this I have an actual chance of finishing the challenge this year 😂

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sup everyone.

 

If you, like me, hate that playstationtrophies.org doesn't average it's votes half the time and when it does it seems off, I built this little average calculator that you can use to quickly and easily get the true average platinum difficulty rating of a game just by entering the number of votes each number has and pressing submit. Hope this helps someone. 

 

https://codepen.io/talan-kirk/pen/gOowrKR

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Sup everyone.

 

If you, like me, hate that playstationtrophies.org doesn't average it's votes half the time and when it does it seems off, I built this little average calculator that you can use to quickly and easily get the true average platinum difficulty rating of a game just by entering the number of votes each number has and pressing submit. Hope this helps someone. 

 

https://codepen.io/talan-kirk/pen/gOowrKR

 

Thank you very much for this

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glorious Fury said:

Managed to get GTA VC in the challenge after luckily the votes were averaging 3.25 on PST, rather than 4 as it is in most guides. The game ran well for me, I know lots had issues with bugs and crashes but luckily I didn't experience anything major. Maybe the odd car stuck in a bridge or something 1f602.png.  Also finished Elden Ring too and put it in instead of Berserk BotH. 

 

1/10 – Grim Fandango (PSNP) :platinum:

2/10 – MediEvil (PSNP) :platinum:

3/10 – Grand Theft Auto Vice City: The Definitive Edition (PST Community Vote) :platinum:

4/10 – Warriors All-Stars (Plat Prices) :platinum:

5/10 – Lost Judgment (Plat Prices)

6/10 – Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- (PSNP) :platinum:

7/10 – Elden Ring (PSNP) :platinum:

8/10 – Dragonball Fighterz (Plat Prices) :platinum:

9/10 – Crash Bandicoot 4 (PSNP)

10/10 – Street Fighter 5 (PSNP)

Congratulations Glorious Fury you are now in the Bronze tier! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2022 at 10:05 PM, Yuber6969 said:

@Rebourne07 Can we do more than one list? 1f61b.png

Heck yeah man! If you complete it a second time I'll put a x2 by your name and link both posts lol

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.