Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

15 minutes ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

9/10 plats finished:

• 1/10 - A Short Hike
  • 2/10 - Call of the Sea
  • 3/10 - Strider
  • 4/10 - Alien Isolation
  • 5/10 - Alan Wake
  • 6/10 - Ghostrunner
  • 7/10 - Infinite Warfare
  • 8/10 - Elden Ring
  • 9/10 - Vanquish
  • 10/10 - 

I've just started Wolfenstein 2, wish me luck :)

Congratulations on Gold tier! I apologize if I missed previous posts from you cause it seems like you came out of nowhere and jumped all the way to gold but I verified all your plats and ratings just now so you're good to go! Good luck on Wolfenstein 2!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

Finished Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Definitely not a 10/10 if you took advantage of limited events, but the RNG-based trophy and the upcoming axing of the old trophy list made it a stressful experience that I wouldn't repeat.

1/10 - 

2/10 - 

3/10 - 

4/10 - Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] (PST)

5/10 - 

6/10 - 

7/10 - 

8/10 - 

9/10 - 

10/10 - Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PSNP)

Good job man! I'm frantically working on this one myself right now. I'm praying they add legendary colors / patterns to the store more often over this next month. Other wise there will be a lot of pissed trophy hunters!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Good job man! I'm frantically working on this one myself right now. I'm praying they add legendary colors / patterns to the store more often over this next month. Other wise there will be a lot of pissed trophy hunters!

Thanks! I took a look at what you need. The new event (forgot the name) is short and easy; good for grinding the 500 qualifications.

Main Show is good for the OT trophy. I saw Fall Ball like 4 times in 2 hours. I may have just been lucky though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Annnd my list is finally done, with Arcana Heart 3 as the 9/10 that I have been missing :D this has been fun!

1/10 - The Wolf Among Us -                                   :platinum: 

2/10 - My Brother Rabbit -                                      :platinum:

3/10 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order                        :platinum: 

4/10 - My Hero One's Justice-                                :platinum: 

5/10 - Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel -  :platinum: 

6/10 - Guacamelee 2 -                                            :platinum: 

7/10 - Blazblue Chronophantasma -                       :platinum: 

8/10 - Elden Ring -                                                  :platinum:

9/10 - Arcana Heart 3 -                                           :platinum: 

10/10 - Persona 4 Arena -                                       :platinum:

@Rebourne07 I think I will attempt a second list too xD see if I have a chance to pull another 9/10 or 10/10 this year :D 

AWESOME!!!! Congratulations! That's epic man. You flew through these! A second list sounds like a great idea just keep us posted. I'll add your name post and link to hardest game to the Platinum tier!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Hi! Can I join? I’ve actually gotten a few platinums already for my list, but I didn’t think I’d be able to do the harder ones. I’ve decided to give it a go anyway even if I don’t manage a 10

1. Donut County (psnp)

2. A Short Hike (psnp)

3. It Takes Two (platprices)

4. Spiritfarer (psnp)

6. Mafia Definitive Edition (psnp)

I’m currently working on inFAMOUS for my 5, and I think Yakuza 0 will be my 7. I need to think about 8, 9 and 10

You can definitely join! Welcome aboard :D 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2022 at 2:50 PM, Pro_Ralph_12 said:

Metal Gear Rising completed!!!! wasn't expecting so great of a game, now i have completed 9 games probably gonna be stuck on gold tier for a few months. @Rebourne07

Congratulations! You're moved up to Gold now!

20 hours ago, totakos1 said:

Update: 3 more completed,  1/10 Life is strange, 6/10 Ghostrunner and 7/10 Elden ring, moved my previous 7/10 ( Demon’s souls )to 5/10 according to powerpyx! Going to finish couple of dlc first and probably Horizon and after that I’ll figure out my last one!

2714.png 1/10: Life is strange: True colors (powerpyx)

2714.png 2/10: Ratchet and Clank: Rift apart (psn profiles) 

2714.png 3/10: Watch dogs: Legion (psn profiles)

2714.png 4/10: Deathloop (psn profiles) 

2714.png 5/10: Demon’s souls (Powerpyx)

2714.png 6/10: Ghostrunner (psn profiles)

2714.png 7/10: Elden ring (psn profiles) 

2714.png 8:10: Mega Man 11 (psn profiles) 

2714.png 9/10: Returnal (Powerpyx) 

10/10: 

Congratulations! Straight to Gold haha! 

Yalls names, lists and games have been added to the Gold tier.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ZLordofAwesome said:

I didn't plan on joining this until I realized I already have 6 levels done (7 if Fall Guys counts). I doubt I'll go for all 10 levels but why not try to bronze or silver.

*** means I haven't gotten the plat yet but that's the game I'm eyeing on doing it with.

All ratings are from PSNProfiles guides unless noted

1  Donut County
2  LEGO Ninjago
3  Tiny Tina One Shot
4  Super Skelemania (PSTrophies)
5  Flatland Vol 1  (averaged the votes in the PSTrophies thread and rounded up)
6  Shadow of the Colossus Remake
7  *** Titan Souls
8  *** Shadow of the Colossus PS3
9  ***
10 Fall Guys?

I fully intend on making SotC PS3 my 125th or 150th plat to go with my SotC PS4 as my 100th. So I am completely willing to tank my completion of this challenge for that personal preference lol.

I got Fall Guys on Christmas Day last year, but took advantage of the new launcher to pop the platinum last week. Your first post states auto pops count, but what say you in this case?

Welcome to the challenge! Yes autopops count so Fall Guys counts as your 10/10 :) Good luck on Shadow of the Colossus PS3! That 3rd colossus on Hard Time Attack is no joke! 

13 hours ago, ZLordofAwesome said:

I didn't plan on joining this until I realized I already have 6 levels done (7 if Fall Guys counts). I doubt I'll go for all 10 levels but why not try to bronze or silver.

*** means I haven't gotten the plat yet but that's the game I'm eyeing on doing it with.

All ratings are from PSNProfiles guides unless noted

1  Donut County
2  LEGO Ninjago
3  Tiny Tina One Shot
4  Super Skelemania (PSTrophies)
5  Flatland Vol 1  (averaged the votes in the PSTrophies thread and rounded up)
6  Shadow of the Colossus Remake
7  *** Titan Souls
8  *** Shadow of the Colossus PS3
9  ***
10 Fall Guys?

I fully intend on making SotC PS3 my 125th or 150th plat to go with my SotC PS4 as my 100th. So I am completely willing to tank my completion of this challenge for that personal preference lol.

I got Fall Guys on Christmas Day last year, but took advantage of the new launcher to pop the platinum last week. Your first post states auto pops count, but what say you in this case?

Congratulations on 7 games completed! You've now been added to the Bronze tier. I understand wanting to make SotC your 150th platinum so if it comes down to you having 9 games completed and not being near 150 maybe you can select another 8? I saw GT7 on your list, that's an 8 if you're planning on platinuming that. I guess you can make that decision closer to the end of the year :) 

1 hour ago, Larzz said:
  • 1/10   1f518.pngThe Wolf Among Us PS3  (PSNP)
  • 2/10   1f518.pngSpyro the Dragon (PSNP)  
  • 3/10   1f518.png Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PSNP) 
  • 4/10   1f518.pngThe Survivalists (PlatPrices)  
  • 5/10   1f518.png The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PS5 (PSNP)
  • 6/10   26aa.png Elex (Platprices)
  • 7/10   26aa.png Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Platprices)
  • 8/10   1f518.png Peggle 2 (Platprices)
  • 9/10   26aa.png The Witness (PStrophies)
  • 10/10 1f518.pngFall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PSNP)

Fall Guys done! 
I glitched my way to Infallible a while ago, but actually would’ve gotten it legit this week with the special playlists that they’ve got going. 
Without the glitch and special playlists it definitely would’ve been close to a 10/10 difficulty, but in the end it was a 6/10 at best. 
I’ll take it as my 10/10 though, the games I originally planned on doing weren’t a succes to put it mildly 1f62c.png

Currently working my way through Dark Souls II, which I hope to wrap up soon. 

Congratulations on 7 games completed! You're in the Bronze tier now. Good luck on Dark Souls II :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Congratulations on 7 games completed! You've now been added to the Bronze tier. I understand wanting to make SotC your 150th platinum so if it comes down to you having 9 games completed and not being near 150 maybe you can select another 8? I saw GT7 on your list, that's an 8 if you're planning on platinuming that. I guess you can make that decision closer to the end of the year :) 

Congratulations on 7 games completed! You're in the Bronze tier now. Good luck on Dark Souls II :)

Thanks! Hadn’t even noticed I reached the first tier lol

• Like 1