Need Patch Help

LordBilbanes

• 2 years later...

Hi. I have the same problem with this game but with a different version.

Game stays at 1.02 patch and doesnt update to 1.05. 

Trophies  and dlc came after patch 1.02, so im not able play the dlc and earn the trophies. 

I cant even see the trophies in my offline list 

I see you got the trophies, so what did you do to play the dlc?

Thanks 

On 3/13/2024 at 6:01 PM, HuntingFever said:

@breathofwater Are you able to help here?

I have recently been made aware of this.

There was an issue in the past where the most recent patch was not being distributed in a region on Vita.

In that instance I was able to go into the back-end and push the most recent patch once again, and it seemed to resolve the issue.

However Sony has removed developer access to any patching tools for the PS Vita at this point, so there is nothing I can do on my end to resolve any issues like this.

Sony has also shut down all developer support for any issues relating to PS Vita like this for me to inquire with them to have it resolved.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, breathofwater said:

I have recently been made aware of this.

There was an issue in the past where the most recent patch was not being distributed in a region on Vita.

In that instance I was able to go into the back-end and push the most recent patch once again, and it seemed to resolve the issue.

However Sony has removed developer access to any patching tools for the PS Vita at this point, so there is nothing I can do on my end to resolve any issues like this.

Sony has also shut down all developer support for any issues relating to PS Vita like this for me to inquire with them to have it resolved.

Wow, that sucks :(.