Fuwafuwa-no-Neko

Winter Tag Team 2021 (Event Started, Sign-Ups Closed)

124 posts in this topic

This seems like fun, been meaning to get involved in the community events for a while. I'm happy to join anybody who needs another team member so I'll join the looking for team section if possible!

 

Edit: I'm still interested participating in this event, but I will be fairly busy for periods so I'm probably better for a team who just needs a place filled rather than a team who is going all out to win. 

 

Edited by Glorious Fury
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, visighost said:

If anyone would have me (@kindajustin?), I'll keep on my casual gathering of trophies and can hopefully contribute?

I've placed you the the "Looking for Team list", if kindajustin added you to their team update me and I'll change it accordingly.

17 hours ago, MrEmpathaticc said:

Looking for team!

You are in Sexual Chocolates now, is that right? Added you to their team.

11 hours ago, Glorious Fury said:

This seems like fun, been meaning to get involved in the community events for a while. I'm happy to join anybody who needs another team member so I'll join the looking for team section if possible!

 

New to the forums or new to the events? Either way you've came to the right place, added to the list.

2 hours ago, bloodjoy1 said:

Add me to the looking for a team section

You've been added.

 

11 hours ago, jvlourenco2004 said:

"We tried (i swear we tried)" team

@jvlourenco2004

@King Hayes

-

-

-

Representative: ???

 

looking for more members please join

King Boost represents?!!!! Added to the teams list.

 

---

 

Other teams that have been added are Team WeebPlats before hoesSleepless Knights (SNG team 1), and Sexual Chocolates (SNG team 2).

 

Neko.O

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

I've placed you the the "Looking for Team list", if kindajustin added you to their team update me and I'll change it accordingly.

 

Yup, we chatted on the side and they gracefully let me in!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably time I sign up to an event. 

I'm hunting Ultra Rare trophies this month anyway and set myself a target of 202 ultra rare trophies (PSN value), so I'll keep that run going through to the end of this event.

Looking for a team. Send me a message.

Edited by Martz4040
More info.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see my name in the looking for teams list anymore, but I did sign up a while ago 😅

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

Other teams that have been added are Team WeebPlats before hoesSleepless Knights (SNG team 1), and Sexual Chocolates (SNG team 2)Neko.O

 

Hey it seems you missed our sign up post, @Baker wrote two posts above yours :) thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jvlourenco2004 said:

Please add @thebomer1992 to our team ^^

Moved them to We tried (i swear we tried). P.S. Can I take it you are the team rep then?

2 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

What a neat event! 

 

Please add me to the looking for team list.  

 

 

Thank you, it is, quite, indeed. Added you to the list  biggrin.png.

2 hours ago, Martz4040 said:

It's probably time I sign up to an event. 

I'm hunting Ultra Rare trophies this month anyway and set myself a target of 202 ultra rare trophies (PSN value), so I'll keep that run going through to the end of this event.

Looking for a team. Send me a message.

Are you new to the forums? Added you to the "Looking for Team" list.

 

---

 

6 hours ago, Baker said:

Signing up.

 

Team Name: Heroin Heroes

 

@Arcesius

@Mori

@HusKy

@Koro249

@Baker

 

Representative: @Baker

53 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

 

Hey it seems you missed our sign up post, @Baker wrote two posts above yours :) thanks!

Hi, I just had to take some time to check up on you team name. Baker clarified to me it is a South Park reference so all is fine.

Team Heroin Heroes has been added.

 

---

 

1 hour ago, Panasbananas said:

Can't see my name in the looking for teams list anymore, but I did sign up a while ago 1f605.png

Apologies, that was indeed a mistake :shakefist:. You've been restored to your respected spot on the list.

 

Neko.O

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko I've been registered since 2013 & a premium member, but I've mainly been on another site and limited my posting to there, this event just caught my eye. 

I'm sure a few people on this forum will know me from elsewhere. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

Moved them to We tried (i swear we tried). P.S. Can I take it you are the team rep then?

Yes sir 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2021 at 0:59 AM, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

The Loot Bros have been added, I shall be awaiting your fifth member =D.

 

Neko.O


can you add @Iyield2no1 as our 5th member please?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still looking for a team, should be able to put up good numbers, I just don't want to be the representative being my first event on this site. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, fenris-lima said:

Need a team

Put you on the list, fenris.

15 hours ago, gazdavis11 said:


can you add @Iyield2no1 as our 5th member please?

Team The Loot Bros has found its fifth member and is now complete :thumbsup:.

 

 

Lastly gunner's team (contacted trough discord) Anorak's Almanac has been added to the teams list.

For those looking for a team, there are at the moment two teams who are still looking for members. Or you can always reach out to other people on the "Looking for Team" list. 

 

Neko.O

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.