Winter Tag Team 2021 (Event Started, Sign-Ups Closed)

14 hours ago, Xensid02 said:

Looking for a Team!

Added you to the list! :D

5 hours ago, jvlourenco2004 said:

Please add @BlazzingWind and @Tenzai1980 to our team and we'ew ready to go! ^^/

Both added, team We tried (i swear we tried) is now complete. 

2 hours ago, kindajustin said:

Ephemera's 5s

- @kindajustin

- @Ephemera_5

- @visighost

- @Flubberwunked

- @MexicanZenith

Representative: @kindajustin

@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko that's our team finally ready to go! ^_^

Your team Ephemera's 5s has been added as well. There are currently no more blank spots in any teams :dance::dance: .

---

24h left to sign up

Let me quickly explain the process of how we will fill in the remaining people:

1. People from the "looking for team" list will be assigned to the blank spots (???) of remaining teams.

2. After that they will be randomly assigned teams between each other.

3. This will work on a first come, first serve base meaning it's not guaranteed you will have a team if you are on the lower spot of the list (eg. let's say we have 18 people, the last 3 is on their own to find 2 people

If you have any remaining questions just ask =D.

Neko.O

• Like 1

New Prize Incoming !!

Since this event is starting soon, the people over at SNG decided to give $50 in psn cards (5 x $10) to the winning team,

meaning that everyone in the winning team will now get a $10 psn code.

Special thanks to Sleepless Nights Gaming (server link), for the prizes~ giggle.png.
If you haven't heard of them, they are a a gaming and trophy hunting community. So, like, you should, to-ta-lly check them out or something.

Neko.O

• Like 2

@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko Heyyy, just wondering, as this is the first time I've been involved in an event like this, once it starts on the 13th, how does reporting the trophies work; do I self-report, does the representative comb through my activity, or is there some algorithm/program used to gather the day's totals throughout the week? As a second question, maybe I'm merely overthinking it, but how does the rarity value get recorded, insofar say there was a trophy two people did the same week, but earlier in the week it was, say, 0.1% but an exploit/glitch/hotfix changed it so the rarity later in the week was something like 1% then is there a snapshot of the trophy's rarity at the time of completion? Again, apologies, I'm just ignorant, heh. Thanks for taking time to respond.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MexicanZenith said:

@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko Heyyy, just wondering, as this is the first time I've been involved in an event like this, once it starts on the 13th, how does reporting the trophies work; do I self-report, does the representative comb through my activity, or is there some algorithm/program used to gather the day's totals throughout the week? As a second question, maybe I'm merely overthinking it, but how does the rarity value get recorded, insofar say there was a trophy two people did the same week, but earlier in the week it was, say, 0.1% but an exploit/glitch/hotfix changed it so the rarity later in the week was something like 1% then is there a snapshot of the trophy's rarity at the time of completion? Again, apologies, I'm just ignorant, heh. Thanks for taking time to respond.

The event will run through the discord bot Cowbear created by Froopy. It is all automatic. 

If you were to earn a 0.1% trophy and it changed to 0.2% the person who earns it next will get 0.2% worth of points as opposed to your 0.1%. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TrophiesAreCool said:

Looking for a team 

Added you to the list.

3 hours ago, BAM140_4 said:

Crash & Burn

@BAM140_4

@pokewixx

@trooper2753

@centuryplayer013

@Mango-chan-

Rep:

@BAM140_4

Team Crash & Burn has been added to the teams list, good to see you pokewixx :whip:.

@MexicanZenith we have an an automated tracking system that will update every ~6 hours, you can use Event Server (invite link) to get live updates and I will also periodically post the scores in this thread. Rarity values are calculated on time of scan. Once they are scanned for a particular user they won't change.

If there are any more questions, please ask.

Neko.O

Bench Teams

All remaining members from the "Looking for Team" list have been randomly assigned teams between each other,

the current bench teams are:

Bench Team 1

- @fenris-lima

- @bloodjoy1

- @Drizzora-

- @Martz4040

- @OrdinaryLegoDude

Representative: @fenris-lima

Bench Team 2

- @CookiestMonsterr

- @Walt the Dog

- @Together_Comic

- @Riiszk

- @suistar7

Representative: @CookiestMonsterr

Bench Team 3

- @Panasbananas

- @Glorious Fury

- @xEl_Cidx

- @Xensid02

- @TrophiesAreCool

Representative: @Panasbananas

Proof of super randomness:

Spoiler

Abk3eKX.png

Everyone on this list has 6h left to change team names / swap places, etc. Once the event start teams are locked and can't be changed,

check the OP for a countdown and time-zone converter link if you're not sure when the start date is. 

Event starts in 6h30min as of this post.

Neko.O

Edited by Fuwafuwa-no-Neko
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 11:41 AM, HusKy said:

Where are the results?

There are no results

Event Runner Neko is a lazy fuck and refuses to be transparent or disclose the results. It's already been 3 months after the event and there is no results or closing out of any kind.

:opieop:

• 6 months later...