December 2nd 2021 Glitched Weekly Challenge *VERY RARE*

Reign_Of_Fire88

Hello I just got to 415.98 meters and the character seems to auto die . Does this mean I'm going to get a diamond Cup after the week ends? Currently,  there has been no trophy pop, is that how it's supposed to work? When I finished the run the game said "you're on your way to Diamond Cup", but when I look at the leaderboards chart I'm at the furthest right with a Silver Icon. 

How do I pop the trophy?

• Like 2

It'll pop when you log in after the end of the challenge period (i.e., like 6.5 days from now) if you're still tied for first at that time. There's nothing that can be done to make it pop beyond that.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SilentBun said:

Is there something I'm missing?

I can't quite hit 415.98.

The character might be a thing. Most people can reach it with a standard Globox. The Princess character doesn't seem to be an advantage this time.

I have yet to face this challenge myself.

• Like 1

Hi, I have an issue and can't do better than 415.79. My character knocks the enemy who climbs the ladder, then jump but to far and fall.

The game does not allow me to change of character, and I already have a little wizard :/

Any idea ? Thanks !

Edited by nonoGT75
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

Champion!
Win a diamond cup at the end of a Challenge (Be in the top 1% of a challenge)

The weekly Murphy distance challenge this week is glitched at 415.98m. You won't find a better time to get one of the most frustrating trophies on the Vita. If you know anyone that is missing this trophy please let them know. If you're thinking about starting this game for the first time it'll only take you maybe 2-3 hours to unlock the weekly challenge online function. 

You have a full week to earn this and will miss a golden opportunity if you slack off. 

Hi, I installed the game now and what do I need to unlock weekly challenge?

As another person stated in a session, just keep trying and you'll get the diamond glitched time. 

I nailed the time of 415.98 with Barbara(the first princess) on my 4th try.

I don't know if it makes some difference, but before the glitched part there is a rope that you need to cut. Try to cut it in different places

What character did you have as "sub character" for the level?
And how did you handle the enemy who climbs the ladder?

Oh, with Globlox, I have done 415.97 (..... :D)

415.98 now.

So, don't use the magician as sub character (remember you can change it using the method in the following video, and try to cut the rope at different place to change a bit the distance.

), and

Edited by nonoGT75

1 hour ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

Hi, I installed the game now and what do I need to unlock weekly challenge?

You need to play single player until game let you know when you can jump to mp but this glicht is in weekly extremely which you unlock as last one but you have 6 days to unlock it before it change challenges

Edited by Ineasnow
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Seamndel said:

What I'm trying to ask is whether there's any guarantee I'll be tied to first by that time ? The challenge auto-end for everyone on 415.98m. There's no score higher than that.

I can't prove a negative (that it's impossible for anyone to exceed 415.98). It LOOKS like that's the case, but only time will tell for sure.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up!

I just got 415.97 with Globox and it still says I am on way to getting Diamond Cup and position 1/121 even though it's possible to score higher, which is very odd. Guessing the leaderboards are also glitched?

EDIT: Got the 415.98 immediately after making this post, so should be fine for the diamond either way now. If it helps anyone else, I used Globox, didn't cut the rope at the end, and touched the enemy and all of the lums after the rope.

Edited by Adorabears

2 hours ago, Ineasnow said:

You need to play single player until game let you know when you can jump to mp but this glicht is in weekly extremely which you unlock as last one but you have 6 days to unlock it before it change challenges

Actually, it's not the weekly extreme challenge. It's just the normal weekly challenge which unlocks when you get to awesomeness level 2. It only took me around an hour and a half to unlock it starting from scratch.

• Like 3