December 2nd 2021 Glitched Weekly Challenge *VERY RARE*

Reign_Of_Fire88

1 hour ago, MajorasMasked said:

What does this glitch means to me? never started this game. :D

Only one in each 100 players can get a Diamond Cup. That's quite hard if player numbers are low.

Unless the players all have the same score. Than everybody is a winner.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I haven't passed 415.77 and I've taken 18 attempts, neither does my character change, I don't understand anything xd

After literally 2 and a half hours I got it, thanks for the videos
Edited by NeoFleky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chiino82 said:

How much will this glitch aid in the quest for the Platinum?  Making it easier overall?  Less grind time?  

Put it this way: I'd like to say I'm decent at Rayman. On the PS4 version I'm 88th fastest out of ~12,000 achievers and it took me 3 weeks 6 days. I was consistently getting diamond cups in challenges, which gives more points towards the final awesomeness level (the biggest grind)

On the Vita version there is a trophy for getting one diamond cup. One. I have never got a diamond cup on the Vita version, because of the low number of players you literally had to be top 1-2 in the world, and that was Arkiokin and his alt who played every challenge every day for years. I got plenty of top 10 and top 5 finishes but never good enough, think I gave up after about 6 months.

So yeah, things like this glitch level could be the only reason you're ever able to get this platinum. Every other trophy is only a matter of time regardless of how good or bad you are.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NeoFleky said:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I haven't passed 415.77 and I've taken 18 attempts, neither does my character change, I don't understand anything xd

You don't to change the standard character. Just play with Globox. And watch one of the videos in this topic. 

You still have 6 days. You got this!

19 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

@thereaper456 Make sure your character is a princess just to be safe.

I did it with a Globox (the naked one, the princesses and Raymans weren’t lucky enough to reach the max, but the Globox landed in 415.98 in the second run

9 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

It took me about 7 attempts to get the distance just right. No matter how many attempts it takes you keep going for it since it's only 415.98m.

Some have said you can just let your character slid down the rope without cutting it but I haven't tried it yet.

I actually didn’t cut it and got the record 

For those that have yet to play this game, now is the best time to do it!

Getting a diamond cup means being in the top 1% of all players on a daily or weekly challenge.

If there are under 100 players, only the 1st place person gets a diamond, if there are 101-200, the top 2, and so on.

However, if there is a tie for the top score, then EVERYONE gets a Diamond cup. This is a massive benefit for a glitched challenge like the one right now.

Since this weekly challenge is controlled by AI, there is a part where he will die no matter what you do, so as long as you tie the top score, you're basically guaranteed a Diamond cup.

I was lucky when I got the plat as I was the second person in the world to earn it, so I played when there were hundreds of players daily, so I was able to earn around 20 Diamond Cups en route to 100%. Nowadays, even if you're extremely skilled at the game, you most likely will not be able to earn a diamond cup due to the pros having impossibly high scores and the super low playerbase. So this week is the perfect time to do the game, as the last time a challenge was glitched like this was almost 2 years ago!

It takes less than 2 hours to unlock the weekly challenges, and the challenge is available for another 6 days, so there's ample time to start up the game and get this challenge done! The diamond cup trophy won't pop until after the challenge timeframe ends, so don't be worried if you don't get the trophy right away!

Also a side note, the top 3 fastest 100% times on the leaderboard are hackers, but for some reason I can't find the report button on my computer, so if someone could report those that would be great.

If anyone has any questions about the challenges or anything else, let me know. I've played this game and all the stacks (aside from the Chinese one), and Im happy to help! :) 

Edited by Jerry_Appleby
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

For those that have yet to play this game, now is the best time to do it!

Getting a diamond cup means being in the top 1% of all players on a daily or weekly challenge.

If there are under 100 players, only the 1st place person gets a diamond, if there are 101-200, the top 2, and so on.

However, if there is a tie for the top score, then EVERYONE gets a Diamond cup. This is a massive benefit for a glitched challenge like the one right now.

Since this weekly challenge is controlled by AI, there is a part where he will die no matter what you do, so as long as you tie the top score, you're basically guaranteed a Diamond cup.

I was lucky when I got the plat as I was the second person in the world to earn it, so I played when there were hundreds of players daily, so I was able to earn around 20 Diamond Cups en route to 100%. Nowadays, even if you're extremely skilled at the game, you most likely will not be able to earn a diamond cup due to the pros having impossibly high scores and the super low playerbase. So this week is the perfect time to do the game, as the last time a challenge was glitched like this was almost 2 years ago!

It takes less than 2 hours to unlock the weekly challenges, and the challenge is available for another 6 days, so there's ample time to start up the game and get this challenge done! The diamond cup trophy won't pop until after the challenge timeframe ends, so don't be worried if you don't get the trophy right away!

Also a side note, the top 3 fastest 100% times on the leaderboard are hackers, but for some reason I can't find the report button on my computer, so if someone could report those that would be great.

If anyone has any questions about the challenges or anything else, let me know. I've played this game and all the stacks (aside from the Chinese one), and Im happy to help! :) 

i Agree with almost everything you said. Most of the daily challenges are about 125 players now, and the daily extreme is about 80-90 players. The weekly challenge are about 200 players and the weekly extreme challenge is about 175. So you have to be #1 or #2 spot. GOOD LUCK! These pro's are beyond amazing and they play every day. Some are willing to let up a bit if they see someone that might be good enough to give up a Diamond once in awhile (happened with me). 

The last glitch happened about 2 months ago though, but it was the 4,095m one. That one is certainly doable once you practice enough. This one being at 415.98 m is very easy for almost everyone to get. 

10 minutes ago, TenNorbert said:

How much time do we have to start playing? When will be too late? Can I start tomorrow from 0? 

Roughly under 6 days to decide if you want the Champion trophy. Easy to unlock with 1-2hr of effort for the online MP feature for weekly challenge. The actual trophy could take anywhere from a few minutes to 30 minutes to get 415.98 m just right. There is one other MP trophy which is grinding to Awe some lvl 11 which will take an average gamer 3-4 months of daily playing. There is no guarantee how long servers will last but this is a fantastic platformer. 

Edited by Reign_Of_Fire88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Is this just for vita or ps3 and ps4 also?

Challenges are available on all 3 systems, but they are different from each other. They don't share the same challenges. 

Also, the Vita is the only one that has the Diamond Cup Trophy.

9 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Challenges are available on all 3 systems, but they are different from each other. They don't share the same challenges. 

Also, the Vita is the only one that has the Diamond Cup Trophy.

I know the trophy is only for vita, was wondering if challenges were the same across all three I need to get the stupid awesomeness trophy so any extra diamond trophy would help haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Okay I keep getting 415.97 and its saying I am getting the Diamonod Cup... Should I keep trying for 415.98?

I had that happen like 3 times before I got 415.98. I'd keep trying if I were you to be safe, takes like a minute each time so IMO it's not that bad of an investment.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Just saw there are like 300 people stuck at 91%. Probably because of the Diamond Cup Trophy, so tagging the people that I know out of those to make them aware of the glitched challenge:

@TheIrishBrit / @MVdeMorais / @TWD-K2K / @MaxieM0us3 / @BARD_BARD 

List starts at: Leaderboard

Good guy ConAir

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Just saw there are like 300 people stuck at 91%. Probably because of the Diamond Cup Trophy, so tagging the people that I know out of those to make them aware of the glitched challenge:

I happened to check the game session and saw langdons post about it, but thanks for looking out for us you legend. Gonna be nice for everyone to get this out of the way, but I'm not even awesomeness 7 yet so I guess ill be giving those who miss out the little help that one extra score on the leaderboard gives.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I got the Diamond cup trophy a long time ago, it’s just that grinding up to Awesomeness 11 is a chore. That’s less to do now with free 50 points!

• Like 2