December 2nd 2021 Glitched Weekly Challenge *VERY RARE*

Reign_Of_Fire88

Just now, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

I have a stupid question. I have played 2x main episodes and I can access the daily challenge, but not weekly challenge. And I need 2x awesomeness to access the weekly challenge. How to get 2x awesomeness?

Earning cups in the main game will raise your awesomeness level. It shouldn't take too many to get to level 2. I think I'd played about 5 or 6 episodes to get to level 2. I'd unlocked the first princess and played an episode or 2 after that and that was enough.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Earning cups in the main game will raise your awesomeness level. It shouldn't take too many to get to level 2. I think I'd played about 5 or 6 episodes to get to level 2. I'd unlocked the first princess and played an episode or 2 after that and that was enough.

Thank you for the information!

11 hours ago, ConAir said:

Just saw there are like 300 people stuck at 91%. Probably because of the Diamond Cup Trophy, so tagging the people that I know out of those to make them aware of the glitched challenge:

@TheIrishBrit / @MVdeMorais / @TWD-K2K / @MaxieM0us3 / @BARD_BARD 

EDIT: from my session: @C0gli0stroG / @TheT0801 / @Faqtur-matur / @Bob6605804 / @NINE1982

List starts at: Leaderboard

That's incredibly kind of you to tag them. Too bad there isn't an easy way to tag all ~300.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I got the Diamond cup trophy a long time ago, it’s just that grinding up to Awesomeness 11 is a chore. That’s less to do now with free 50 points!

We have a Discord to keep each other going towards Awesome level 11. @Darkhan90started it alongside the gaming session I set up for the 4 online Trophies. 

Everyone is welcome to join us. We discuss the challenges, share tips and used this as an alert in case of a glitched challenge. 

And yes, that worked! ?

2 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

That's incredibly kind of you to tag them. Too bad there isn't an easy way to tag all ~300.

Thanks. I hope other people will alert their friends and PSN buddies too. This is a great opportunity. 

• Like 2

On 2.12.2021 at 7:18 PM, Stevieboy said:

Actually, it's not the weekly extreme challenge. It's just the normal weekly challenge which unlocks when you get to awesomeness level 2. It only took me around an hour and a half to unlock it starting from scratch.

Right, my bad :)

34 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Thanks. I hope other people will alert their friends and PSN buddies too. This is a great opportunity. 

The awesomeness level grind is a gold trophy too, so some of the 91%ers might just be missing that trophy instead and will already have the diamond cup one (although a free 50 point boost will be handy for them). The 82%ers will be the ones missing both, so I imagine they'll also be interested in hearing about this glitched challenge.

Edited by Stevieboy

I got the required time! Thanks. The only thing stopping from pushing towards platinum. I quit and ago because of this. Let's hope I can grind the rest out.  I've had the game since day 1 but kept putting this version down because of this damn trophy fingers crossed it pops...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

The awesomeness level grind is a gold trophy too, so some of the 91%ers might just be missing that trophy instead and will already have the diamond cup one (although a free 50 point boost will be handy for them). The 82%ers will be the ones missing both, so I imagine they'll also be interested in hearing about this glitched challenge.

I might do another round of tagging on Monday within the category below 91% and for reaching Awesome level 11 I allready suggested Discord. Until than I suggest everybody alerts his Vita friends.

Plus ⬇️⬇️⬇️

9 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

Maybe we should keep bumping this thread up in case theres anyone not online today, but may be in the next few days.

Chiming in with my 2 cents as well...  thanks to everyone for keeping an eye on this & spreading the word across the community!  

For those who are still unsure of trying this:

I was able to access the weekly challenge after about 1 hour & 30 minutes of game play.. I was taking my time & had to replay some levels.

I was able to access it after unlocking the first princess (4th level of the game)

good luck to everyone!

Edited by SRiley77
Words are hard
  • Like 1

Big shoutouts to everyone keeping this thread updated! I've managed 415.97 and I'll try to get that extra 0.01 later today. Super glad a lot of people are gonna' be able to snag this one!

EDIT: Got the 415.98!

Edited by liammill18
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 1:24 PM, ConAir said:

We have a Discord to keep each other going towards Awesome level 11. @Darkhan90started it alongside the gaming session I set up for the 4 online Trophies. 

Everyone is welcome to join us. We discuss the challenges, share tips and used this as an alert in case of a glitched challenge. 

And yes, that worked! 1f601.png

Part of me wanted to @ every single person with 91% and I still might but that is a lot of tedious work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, liammill18 said:

Big shoutouts to everyone keeping this thread updated! I've managed 415.97 and I'll try to get that extra 0.01 later today. Super glad a lot of people are gonna' be able to snag this one!

EDIT: Got the 415.98!

Nice!!! Good going.

Bump