Hazard zone solo

aWantonWhite

4 hours ago, MGWhiteboy95 said:

That sucks... Guess I can not give a fudge about this plat then. I don't like nor enjoy this mode enough to look for 4-man squad and tryhard it that way. 

Thanks. 

You can ask them to leave in the chat :)  You can always try. This trophy was much easier than I expected.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mr Green said:

You can ask them to leave in the chat :)  You can always try. This trophy was much easier than I expected.

indeed trophy is actually easy, i'm a solo player and while going for 25 extractions i've done 4 clean exits with randoms

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr Green said:

What chat? There's a.chat in this game? 

7 hours ago, stguskhe said:

indeed trophy is actually easy, i'm a solo player and while going for 25 extractions i've done 4 clean exits with randoms

Were you playing with or without crossplay? 

2 hours ago, reserved-switch5 said:

It's easy if you play with a good team mates but even with randoms still easy don't see why so many people struggle with it 

If there's "so many people" to struggle with it then maybe it's not that easy? I mean, I played through every Dark Souls and for me it's fairly easy now, yet a lot of players struggle with it. And the general consensus is that this games are hard based on overall experience, not the pinnacle of players who played through and now think it's fairly easy. 

This may be easy with a team, but I don't believe it's easy with randoms, there's more luck to it than skill with random team. And as I said, I don't like  escape from tarkov type of gameplay so this isn't something I want to grind for in a team, I'd rather go solo and worry only for myself. 

You can split from your team and try to get to the first extraction by yourself. I have had quite some matches now where no one else tried the first extraction, so if you are lucky you can just get on the plane by yourself. And if no one from your team dies to this point, you get the trophy. One Team member extracting is enough. Even if the team wipes thereafter, it counts as an extraction for them too even.

• Like 2