PS5 Upgrade store bug?

MrBeens

This game is supposed to be a free upgrade for PS4 owners, yes?  I read that a long time ago.  There's only one version in the store and it's for both PS4 and PS5.  However, it looks like since I downloaded the demo before it, I'm screwed.  

I bought the game after palying the demo on PS4.  Now when I look at the game on the store, it says 'Purchased' for the demo version, and '$39.99' for the PS4/PS5 version, like i never bought that version.

What the hell?  Anyone else have this issue?

Edited by MrBeens

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

The publisher has posted on Twitter that they're aware of the issue. They said the NA version seems to be upgrading fine, but the EU one isn't - Sony is currently looking into it.

Good to hear they're looking into it.  I am NA and it definitely isn't upgrading fine for me.  Digital - Digital.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 11:30 AM, EmperorZetta said:

Physical PS4 Monster Boy to digital PS5 Monster Boy is upgrading fine, but digital to digital isn't. Should be fixed today, I believe.

Oh really?  You mean my physical copy of the game will net me the digital PS5 version for free?  Yay!  I thought I would have to buy it again, especially considering it was released well before the PS5's launch.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...