Ninja gaiden 3 razor edge

On 12/3/2021 at 0:07 AM, bobby_94916 said:

master ninja difficulty the  final boss is  getting on my nerves anyone have any tips ? 

I'll upload my no damage guide for her soon (next Sunday, 12/12/2021).

Lunar works best in the first phase. Avoid using strong attacks in the second part and keep on moving. Best of luck!

EDIT: Here it is:

Edited by sunashigure1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, bobby_94916 said:

thanks got it !! the game was hell a hard to get that platinum :X :X 

Ah :) Glad to hear it and congrats!

Yeah, it definitely isn't a walk in the park, that Platinum.

If you want something even more challenging, try to complete all 100 trials. UN10 is the hardest, in my opinion. At any rate, well played!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobby_94916 said:

The big problem wasnt the trials , but the Got skills trophy really made me mad,  because im not good with Momiji . I see that you are Nioh fan maybe you can give me a tip how to level up fast i have to complete way of the demon but i am way under levelt :D

True, but thankfully you don't have to beat harder trials with her :) In my humble opinion, she's the best pick for trials out of all 3 Kunoichi, due to her healing potential, Flying Swallow and other moves with i-frames.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Nioh ^^ Sure thing. I'd say Twilight missions are the way to go. Play them over and over (even in coop) and you'll level up fast.

On higher difficulties, builds matter more. "Living weapon builds" in Nioh 1 are particularly strong, whereas Yokai power(s) spam (Ippon, Gozuki) is OP in Nioh 2. Not my style, personally, but it gets the job done.

This thread is dedicated to Razor's Edge, so I don't wanna post my Nioh guides here - feel free to watch them on YouTube though. Glad to see you like both games - they're awesome indeed.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sunashigure1 said:

True, but thankfully you don't have to beat harder trials with her :) In my humble opinion, she's the best pick for trials out of all 3 Kunoichi, due to her healing potential, Flying Swallow and other moves with i-frames.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Nioh ^^ Sure thing. I'd say Twilight missions are the way to go. Play them over and over (even in coop) and you'll level up fast.

On higher difficulties, builds matter more. "Living weapon builds" in Nioh 1 are particularly strong, whereas Yokai power(s) spam (Ippon, Gozuki) is OP in Nioh 2. Not my style, personally, but it gets the job done.

This thread is dedicated to Razor's Edge, so I don't wanna post my Nioh guides here - feel free to watch them on YouTube though. Glad to see you like both games - they're awesome indeed.

Best of luck!

Thanks deffinetly will watch on youtube Also i think that Momiji is best girl but i dont know why i can t play with her :D

Edited by bobby_94916
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hello. They confirmed to me that it is not necessary to do 5 UN trials. Only with the 3 for the trophy it also works for the skillful trophy. But my Karma progress doesn't carry over to the next game. And I can't afford to buy everything unlocked. Any recommendation?
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Ahzalon said:

Hello. They confirmed to me that it is not necessary to do 5 UN trials. Only with the 3 for the trophy it also works for the skillful trophy. But my Karma progress doesn't carry over to the next game. And I can't afford to buy everything unlocked. Any recommendation?

Hey! You should still have the amassed Karma in the Chapter Challenge mode. Buy the remaining skills there.

Yes, they were really generous with just 3 Ultimate Ninja difficulty trials for the trophy. Best of luck!

• 6 months later...
On 1/17/2022 at 10:12 AM, Ahzalon said:

Your karma and upgrades don't carry on to a higher difficulty the first time you play it. Only after you beat that difficulty will it carry over next time you play it.