Jump to content

Easy platinum with developer menu


DanTheManGum

Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...

The developer menu is (still) available in the current version 1.0.2 (in the developer menu it's called 1.3.2 - maybe refering to the version of the PC version).

 

For earning the "The Hero Killer" achivement select "Map List" from the menu, than "Chapter 3" and than the first "1/00.prefab" entry to fight three adventurers. Do this over and over until you get the trophy - no need for dying / finishing the run after reaching 100 or leaving the room after beating the adventurers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Harrowed23 said:

The developer menu is (still) available in the current version 1.0.2 (in the developer menu it's called 1.3.2 - maybe refering to the version of the PC version).

 

For earning the "The Hero Killer" achivement select "Map List" from the menu, than "Chapter 3" and than the first "1/00.prefab" entry to fight three adventurers. Do this over and over until you get the trophy - no need for dying / finishing the run after reaching 100 or leaving the room after beating the adventurers.

 

Thanks for the info. Does god mode disable trophies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think so, but with "no cooldown" you can spam dodges and several heads allow to deal damage through dodging. So I had no need for god mode at the boss fights. Also you can use the next level button in the menu to skip to the boss fight(s) if you mess it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Harrowed23 said:

I don't think so, but with "no cooldown" you can spam dodges and several heads allow to deal damage through dodging. So I had no need for god mode at the boss fights. Also you can use the next level button in the menu to skip to the boss fight(s) if you mess it up.

 

Thanks! Also I couldn't find the Master Fighter Helm for some reason. The gear list doesn't seem to scroll down properly so it makes it hard to see. Edit: I didn't realise it scrolls when you go to the right. Ignore me xD

 

Edited by StygianWolf4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

 

Thanks! Also I couldn't find the Master Fighter Helm for some reason. The gear list doesn't seem to scroll down properly so it makes it hard to see. Edit: I didn't realise it scrolls when you go to the right. Ignore me xD

 

Don’t worry, it took me hours to figure that one out. Glad to see it helping!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, SoulEater93- said:

How do I downgrade the digital game?

Here are the patch links

NA: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27428_00/2/f_a99b143ed21540f1851fb6193acd934380c78da69a227eda59bcabe00768feb4/f/UP1685-CUSA27428_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg
EU:http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SoulEater93- said:

do I have to downgrade even a digital game that has the dlc (tools up), is the procedure the same? download game, dlc and then map the right patch?

I think it's the same, first downgrade the game and then download DLCs, I can't say for sure because I never did it tho. Also if the DLC was released after the patch you are downgrading to, you won't be able to access it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

So this game basically has no worthwhile platinum to go for?

i’m no trophy whore (just look at my account, if I’m not finding a game fun I just drop it), but this is just one less reason to consider playing it.

 

edit: never mind, I see they fixed it.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

So this game basically has no worthwhile platinum to go for?

i’m no trophy whore (just look at my account, if I’m not finding a game fun I just drop it), but this is just one less reason to consider playing it.

 

The developer menu was patched anyway. The game itself is quite fun indeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

 

The developer menu was patched anyway. The game itself is quite fun indeed.

Yeah, I added an edit just now. Glad it was patched, sure I could have ignored it, but spending time on trophy challenges is less fun when having to constantly fight against the easy win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

 

The developer menu was patched anyway. The game itself is quite fun indeed.

Still possible with downgrade method only in PS4, I did yesterday and got the platinum with your guide.

 

The method I used was this one:

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AngusHac said:

Still possible with downgrade method only in PS4, I did yesterday and got the platinum with your guide.

 

The method I used was this one:

 

 


How do you get the urls for the previous patches? Can you link what url link applies to the previous patch pls? I might wanna use this method in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Asmund said:


How do you get the urls for the previous patches? Can you link what url link applies to the previous patch pls? I might wanna use this method in the future.

In the last page of topic has some sites that people use to get url.

 

But I used this one: orbispatches . com

Edited by AngusHac
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2022 at 4:31 PM, timpurnat said:

Here are the patch links

NA: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27428_00/2/f_a99b143ed21540f1851fb6193acd934380c78da69a227eda59bcabe00768feb4/f/UP1685-CUSA27428_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg
EU:http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA27430_00/2/f_28d7751b9d9499e7d9cb7bd8e126ada534ebbcded9223fb2e3a4bdc040244de0/f/EP1672-CUSA27430_00-00SKULHEROSLAYER-A0102-V0100.pkg

thank you very much.  I had been trying forever and was hard to fix it. but everything worked out

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...