Games like it

TomataEighty9

My favorite’s always been the original Puzzle Quest. It’s from the developer of Gems of War and is a PS2 on PS4 game so there’s no need to worry about microtransactions. Something Gems is notorious for. There’s also a Marvel Puzzle Quest but I’m not familiar with it. There’s not a lot of premium match-3 puzzle games on consoles, that’s for sure.

• Like 2

Thank you for input! :) 

Im gonna buy Puzzle Quest as soon as i have made an account in another region (my region doesn't have it for sale in the store). It looks amazing! :) 

I think i might buy marvel puzzle quest too, it looks pretty good.

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

https://www.50gameslike.com/games-like/bejeweled/ps4

I've been playing Magic: The Gathering Puzzle Quest for 3 or 4 years now on mobile and play almost daily.

Might try this for when im at work (i work nightshifts, and have a lot of awake hours, where i have free time. Might be a good time killer :) Thank you.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SuperZay said:

What you are looking for is 'match3' genre.

Metropolis: Lux Obscura (not for kids)

Yes, Metropolis is a fantastic story-driven match-three game.

As for the OP, here's a list of more match-three games: https://www.50gameslike.com/best-games-by-type/match-three/ps4

• Like 1

Treasures of Montezuma 4 is great on PS Vita but brutally hard to plat on PS4 though still fun.

Then something a bit different ... Sparkle 2 and Sparkle Unleashed, marble shooters.

• Like 1