TomataEighty9

Games like it

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys

i’ve played bejeweled 3, and now im playing gems of war. Is there any other games in this genre you would recommend? 😊

My favorite’s always been the original Puzzle Quest. It’s from the developer of Gems of War and is a PS2 on PS4 game so there’s no need to worry about microtransactions. Something Gems is notorious for. There’s also a Marvel Puzzle Quest but I’m not familiar with it. There’s not a lot of premium match-3 puzzle games on consoles, that’s for sure.

Critter Crunch is a good one in that vein

Thank you for input! :) 

Im gonna buy Puzzle Quest as soon as i have made an account in another region (my region doesn't have it for sale in the store). It looks amazing! :) 

I think i might buy marvel puzzle quest too, it looks pretty good.

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

https://www.50gameslike.com/games-like/bejeweled/ps4

I've been playing Magic: The Gathering Puzzle Quest for 3 or 4 years now on mobile and play almost daily.

Might try this for when im at work (i work nightshifts, and have a lot of awake hours, where i have free time. Might be a good time killer :) Thank you.

Frozen Free Fall is a terrible one.

Edited by Nieird

Treasures of Montezuma 4 is great on PS Vita but brutally hard to plat on PS4 though still fun.

Then something a bit different ... Sparkle 2 and Sparkle Unleashed, marble shooters.

The new Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon is pretty good.  It's combat/chain matching where the blocks move both on a slow timer and also when you move on the screen.