Multiple Platinums For Same Game?

NewZealander014

ok, so i saw this guys profile, and he had 3 platinums for the game rayman origins, all for the ps3, and then 2 platinums for several other games such as saints row 3 and resident evil

why is this? why does this guys profile list the same ps3 games more than once, thats giving him repeat trophies. i know its not a glitch in the display because they have different completion times, like one platinum was 2 days 6 hours and the other was 2 days 2 hours?

well yah thats all i wanted to know so thanks to all of you

Yeah they have seperate trophy lists for specific places sometimes, the ones i see are usually are the German versions of games (Dead Space 2, skate 2 etc) that differ from the EU release and some American games like Demon Souls EU and NA or 3D Dot Game Heroes which has NA, EU. I would complain but the games I have listed at least are either somewhat difficult or very time consuming so if someone had the patience to do them by all means lol only one personally I would do I think would be the JP version of Arkham Asylum but only because I know that game off by heart now after doing it so many times.

so in which  stores do bought the third sound shapes ??

His answer wasn't really geared towards the original question.

Three :platinum: 's in Sound Shapes is from one purchase and one single play over three different systems (PS3, PS Vita, PS4), and not multiple on the same system as the OP noted.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...