I hate the three survival no damage trophies

Dave_Cozmo

• 4 weeks later...

It's a gauntlet survival mode. Why would it let you select the floor?
Get both characters to level 99. Equip Aya with damage boosting rings. Buy a choker from the iterm shop. Get Aya to Vo-ga with all 3 Xtasy bars filled.
Then switch her out and do the floors leading to the boss with Saki.
Buy some damage boosting items from the shop, if you want to be extra safe.
Boss 8 and 31 can be killed by using the One-Sword stance's Xtasy 2-3 times (during which, you are immune to damage). If you bought damage boosting items, make sure to use them.
On level 23, after you switch to Aya, use the choker, which will make you immune to damage long enough to kill the bear.

Edited by Chaos_Culture
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2021 at 4:45 AM, Chaos_Culture said:

It's a gauntlet survival mode. Why would it let you select the floor?
Get both characters to level 99. Equip Aya with damage boosting rings. Buy a choker from the iterm shop. Get Aya to Vo-ga with all 3 Xtasy bars filled.
Then switch her out and do the floors leading to the boss with Saki.
Buy some damage boosting items from the shop, if you want to be extra safe.
Boss 8 and 31 can be killed by using the One-Sword stance's Xtasy 2-3 times (during which, you are immune to damage). If you bought damage boosting items, make sure to use them.
On level 23, after you switch to Aya, use the choker, which will make you immune to damage long enough to kill the bear.

I would just recommend, get Aya to Voga then spam triangle top stun people and do the cool kill or whatever its called. I did basically all floors in Voga just making up the blood needed to sustain, and that was without even using the bloodstain ring. 

Then when you get to the no damage stage in question, just spam xtasy move with Aya and dodge. The timing on dodging is crazy forgiving and even if you dont predict you can still no damage dodge. 

OBV you have the trophies so this doesnt help YOU per say. Just putting in my 2 sense. It seemed more daunting then it actually was. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 12/2/2021 at 11:36 PM, Dave_Cozmo said:

I guess I'm not that good in this game but it took me forever just to unlock the first one (novice). And it's about 6-7 minutes to get to floor 9. Trying and retrying to floor 23 and 31 from the very beginning every time is a pain. A floor select'd be a lot better.

the whole point of these mode is see how far you can get. Floor select would be cheating. 

Its really not that hard, maybe max out your level first?? All I did prebiss fight was auto square attack with my turbo controller and auto lock on...it killed everything for me. Once in awhile dodge behind shield cops to hit them. So easy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 11:29 PM, LadyGallethX3 said:

the whole point of these mode is see how far you can get. Floor select would be cheating. 

Its really not that hard, maybe max out your level first?? All I did prebiss fight was auto square attack with my turbo controller and auto lock on...it killed everything for me. Once in awhile dodge behind shield cops to hit them. So easy.

Well turbo controller looks like cheating even more IMO. Anyway I did it almost one year ago... I didn't remember exactly but I leveled up a lot and used maybe some helpfull accessories.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I got the two no-damage trophies on my first try because I was able to finish the two bosses so quick. This is what you should do:

Equip Ring of Herculean Strength, Ring of Blood Clot Accelaration, and Ring of Xtasy for one of the characters. You can also use Power Gem to make yourself even stronger.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need ring of Xtasy for the no damage that's kind of silly, it's easy to get powered up and then swap out without it, you have plenty of levels. Not that any other ring is necessary and if you're still working on the 100 transformation trophies it's smart. 

You can basically two shot most of them with the Triangle + O special. Make sure you use the longsword thing and not the dual blades. 

You don't even need the power gem it's also overkill, just the choker is enough. 

Edited by GodKaio-Ken