Half Life Missions glitched in Director's Cut?

Hi PSNP!

I have finished my first ever playthrough of Death Stranding, meaning I did not transfer a save file from PS4.
When I started the game, I didn't know I would need to play the Half-Life missions. Long story short; I didn't care about finding the Lost Cargo for the Companion Cube in the Eastern Region. I have since completed the game, maxed out all facilities, etc. I have 98% completion, and the only trophy I have left is "Homo Faber", with 106/108 items crafted. The items left are Gravity Gloves and Half-Life Truck.

The problem is: I can't find the Companion Cube near the Distribution Centre West of Capital Knot City. I know where to look, I've checked 10+ guides, both from the DC, and the PC versions. 
I also know that this was a bug on the PC version, which was later patched - basically, the bug was that when the cargo was destroyed/lost, it didn't respawn.

I've tried everything, and I've been looking for it for upwards of 5+ hours at this point. I've done deliveries, rebooted the game, traveled between regions, delivered other lost cargo I can find around the place - nothing makes it respawn.
I'm sure I have the right mail from Benjamin H as well, not only do I have "How About Taking a Break in a Private Room?", I also have the "I Want You to Look for Some Lost Cargo"

Has anyone else encountered this? It'd be a major bummer to not get the platinum on the last trophy after having put in a lot of time into the game, lol.

Thanks! 
/MR