Game thoughts?

See here for my Guide :)https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/treasure-hunter-simulator/guide/

This game starts off ok but gets really boring and repetative, really quickly and is pretty buggy/broken in places as well. Unless you're desperate for a new Simulator to play and can get this for £5 or less, I'd skip it and buy something else.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

It's pretty fun for the most part. I enjoy treasure hunting so this game is perfect for that. My only issue right now is with the job "remains of old" on the bavarian map and can't find one more item. Not sure if it's glitched or not. I've scoured everywhere to get the metal detector to show that sign but there's nothing. Other than that I've had fun for the first hour playing ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2022 at 4:12 AM, SensaiGaia1 said:

It's pretty fun for the most part. I enjoy treasure hunting so this game is perfect for that. My only issue right now is with the job "remains of old" on the bavarian map and can't find one more item. Not sure if it's glitched or not. I've scoured everywhere to get the metal detector to show that sign but there's nothing. Other than that I've had fun for the first hour playing 1f60a.png

I had the same issue, where it took me too many treasures to complete previous quest, so that when I was told to clean up 5 trash, I had already dug up pretty much everything.

Luckily, there is an option on the map screen to reset the level.

• 2 months later...

Spent forever looking for the legendary item (astrolabe) on the oasis map. All the way at the end of the water, there’s a thin sandbar splitting the oasis from a small pool of water. Go over that sandbar to get into a little island; it’s there!

Make sure you pick up the jobs before you go out digging; there were two where I had completely cleared the area they wanted me to clear and I had to reset the whole map to finish the job.

I also unnecessarily grinded a few hours to have enough money to buy all the metal detectors, but I had more than enough money from completing the final quests.