Bugs!

SageGameReviews

On 09/01/2022 at 7:09 PM, SaintStu18 said:

Submitted a ticket with the trophies, hopefully something gets done about it soon as I want to play the game lol

Thanks. On update 16 so far....and as of last night the remaining 5 trophies appear to still be unobtainable. I tried to complete some of the requirements again and nothing popped. 

1 hour ago, drjcauser said:

Seasoned performer is now achievable 

Thanks Drjcauser. As is League Legends. 

Beware though, i reloaded a completed Ashes series save file and the game crashed repeatedly. I completed an Ashes series and the 'League Legends' trophy popped even though winning the Ashes isn't a requirement for that one....immediately after, the game crashed. On reloading an error message popped up saying my profile data was corrupted and needed to create a new profile presumably deleting all my progress.....

so my advice.....make sure you have a backed up save to the cloud so you can retrieve your data. In earning seasoned performer and league legends the game has crashed about 5 times but this is limited to when I've played Ashes matches.

So it would still appear as though 'Succesful Campaign' is glitched as a won Ashes series didn't make this pop

Edited by Artty44

Yep same as my experience, League Legends popped after winning ashes for me as well. Since then I have consistently crashed and corrupted my data (I restore the back up from my console). Everytime I lose the ashes it is fine, but only when I win does it crash at the loading screen just when the trophy should pop. 

Still no progress for me on the Sponsorship trophy unfortunately and I am yet to recomplete the 10 wins trophy. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Berkatronn said:

Yep same as my experience, League Legends popped after winning ashes for me as well. Since then I have consistently crashed and corrupted my data (I restore the back up from my console). Everytime I lose the ashes it is fine, but only when I win does it crash at the loading screen just when the trophy should pop. 

Still no progress for me on the Sponsorship trophy unfortunately and I am yet to recomplete the 10 wins trophy. 

Fortunately, I had a strategic backup save  to return to.

Same for me on the other 2. Will try the 10 wins one later....don't know how the sponsorship one works but in 6 separate career modes I've gone to the national level and haven't seen anything on this aspect. 

Ashes trophy still seems broken though for now

2 hours ago, SaintStu18 said:

Are they still corrupting games now? I had an update early morning for Cricket 22, and then another one when I put the console on this afternoon so wondered if the 2nd was to fix issues with the 1st? lol

Yes the 2nd patch was a cosmetic one. Still experiencing some crashes. See Berkatronn's post above for the twitter post detailing future patches 

Pleased to report that following patch 1.000.020, the platinum can now be obtained. 

For sponsored content, I reloaded an old career save where I'd made it to the New Zealand national team. I played one ODI v India and I immediately got a sponsorship offer making the trophy pop. 

For Successful campaign, I reloaded an old Men's Ashes save I had prepared where I played with two controllers. In each test, I had controller 2 bat first as England, bowled them all out for 0 with controller 1 as Australia, scored 6 runs with controller 1, then bowled England out again for the win. I reloaded the save where I'd won 4 tests already and was due to start on the Fifth test. I repeated the above for the final test and the successful campaign trophy popped after the celebration cut scene. 

Took a month to plat but got there in the end. 

Edited by Artty44
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2022 at 8:43 PM, Artty44 said:

Pleased to report that following patch 1.000.020, the platinum can now be obtained. 

For sponsored content, I reloaded an old career save where I'd made it to the New Zealand national team. I played one ODI v India and I immediately got a sponsorship offer making the trophy pop. 

For Successful campaign, I reloaded an old Men's Ashes save I had prepared where I played with two controllers. In each test, I had controller 2 bat first as England, bowled them all out for 0 with controller 1 as Australia, scored 6 runs with controller 1, then bowled England out again for the win. I reloaded the save where I'd won 4 tests already and was due to start on the Fifth test. I repeated the above for the final test and the successful campaign trophy popped after the celebration cut scene. 

Took a month to plat but got there in the end. 

Thanks for your constant updates ❤️ Haven’t touched the game since making this thread but pleased to hear I can return to it now ? Even if some trophies may still be a bit buggy. 

• 1 month later...

Hey mate can you clarify the Stocking the Shelves Trophy for me?

Do you get some animation or anything when you win an award / Trophy?

Earlier in my career I made a team but wasnt part of the team of 11/12 so had to simulate, this warned me about locking me out of trophies but I had no other option to advance.

I am into my second season now but dont want to keep playing if its pointless on this career save?

Also I have been selected by Australia but what year into the career do the ashes happen (I only made Aus side toward the end of Year 1)

Also Does simulating bowling etc lock you out of trophies?

Please let me know if you can.

• 1 month later...