D_EVOLVEmi

Is it possible to get "Won them all" trophy on PS3 in 2021?

5 posts in this topic

Hi, as you know you have to win a round of each game mode (Conquest, Rush, Team Deathmatch, Squad Deathmatch, Obliteration, Defuse,Domination) to get a Won Them All trophy. I refreshing server pages for a couple of days, and still cannot find any server with defuse mode. It was really difficult to find squad deathmatch also, but somehow i found it and defuse mode is the last one i need for this trophy. I saw on trophy list that some people still getting this achievment somehow. Can someone tell me how to get this achievment? i guess that some people just bought server so they could win this game mode in private lobby with friends, but im not that creazy to pay just for one achivement. Do you have any ideas how to win this game mode in 2021? or all i have to do is just to be patient and keep refreshing server pages...

if you can help me, and you also need this achivement feel free to add me on PSN 😥 on 

You got it right. Most people just boost it via renting a server. You gotta check in the server browser if there are still empty defuse servers up. If not the only option is a boosting group I'm afraid.

Guys i finally made it after few days and yes - its possible to make it in 2021! but you have to be patient ant have a lot of freetime.

Here is my solution, that you can also use in other multiplayer games:

first of all, i decided to build huge friend list and to add as many players as it possible to friend list. I jointed any random server full of people and added all of them to friend list, some of them even send me message asking me if i want to play together later. In my calculation one out of 4 players will agree to join your friend list. I added over 100 people to my friend list and i had between 10-20 active Battlefield 4 players all the time in my friend list, and that was my key to victory 😈

second step is to find empty server with game you'd like to play. Battlelog server list website is really helpfull at this time because you dont need to refresh server pages on your PS3 in the middle of Battlefield 4 game, but you can also run battelog server list on your PC and keep refreshing website from time to time, to see if any server appeard. In my calculation defuse mode server appear about 2-3 times a day mostly between 16:00 to 20:00 at (CET) European time. You have to be really fast because if no one will join to server, it gonna shut down after 10 minutes if its empty.

third step is to join server if you're lucky and wait a bit for at least one player, some people are really unpatience and they disconnect right after they realized that there is only 1 person on the server. Game will start if there will be 4 players, if there is less players there is sign to wait for more players. if there is at least 2 of you, you can finally send invite to your friend list that you builded a few days ago. I sended request to join to about 12 players and luckily 3 of them decided to join and when there was 5 of us on the server the game began.

fourth step is to just play, you dont even need to win this game mode what really surprised me. My team won just 2 out of 4 rounds, and we lose. I received this trophy anyway because you have to win just 1 round which is about 2 minutes long.

Sorry for my bad english skills, but i hope you understand my tactic. You can also use it in any videogame where is needed to find some people to play in really rare game mode, where is a lot of people online.

Edited by D_EVOLVEmi

I unlocked this trophy today. It's definitely possible. There are a few rotating Domination servers which was the game mode I found hardest to find. 

So if you are not boosting this trophy but just playing naturally best times I found was 10-11am CEST (9-10am GMT) weekdays and around 23:00 - 01:00 CEST (22:00 - 00:00 GMT). 

This is usually when this server is populated on the Eastern US ones. Defuse is one that I found pretty random did not have a set time it just showed up a few times here and there so for me that was more pot luck. On the PS3 version I could not see an option to create one without rent a server and since Rent a Server is basically broken you are sort of at the mercy of the official ones. 

Hope this helps.