Breaking bank at Caligula's elevator crash

Hi, I want to ask you, if there are someone, who had at least one crash (with corrupting savefile) when doing that mission. 5 times in a row I got crash, when CJ get out of elevator. I don't have idea, which makes that. Some other people on Reddit wrote that usually it occur one time, or eventually two. I tried also few suggestions about bypassing crash, but no one works. Still finding new methods to pass that mission. If someone pass that, but with crash before, please, write, what you do to complete that. Maybe Grove S**t Games coded some unhandled exceptions if CJ does specific actions/carries something/uses something, etc. 

EDIT:

Playing in:

–Performance mode (switching to fidelity don't Fix that) 

–Fog and flare off

–Sound – only music changed

–Polish language

–Free aim

–Auto jumps and mashing X for sprint off

I really don't know what causes crashes. In this game it can be anything xD

Edited by Michaw99
Adding my ingame options, maybe that does something bad.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8.12.2021 at 0:33 AM, the_harriest said:

Yeah, the same glitch happened to me. Just turn on night vision before going up the elevator and you should be able to get past that spot, it worked for me.

For me nightvision don't work but changing and switching any video option to other than I have. Maybe it will be usefull for someone who can't do it with nightvision on. 

• 3 weeks later...

The only application crashes I have experienced have been trying to resume a checkpoint save from the main menu but that got me a few times.  Essentially now I will not close the game until I've not only made a manual save but also loaded the save file to ensure the app doesn't crash.