PS5 upgrade

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Looks like they changed that . I was able to add the ps5 version now even i bought the ps4 Version . i was going through ps5 games and saw the "kostenlos" -> (free in german) . give it a try.

When you saw that headline did you tried to add it to your library? I can confirm that if I search for the game it says that the PS5 version is free yes since I've bought the digital version but then, once I enter on the game page and try to add it to my library it says "Not available for purchase".

3 minutes ago, LordWikii said:

When you saw that headline did you tried to add it to your library? I can confirm that if I search for the game it says that the PS5 version is free yes since I've bought the digital version but then, once I enter on the game page and try to add it to my library it says "Not available for purchase".

i had 2 options , one was buying it and second one was adding it to library . with drop down options.

6 hours ago, LordWikii said:

It's been 2 days since my latest post and the same thing remains. When I search for the game it says that the PS5 version is free since I own the PS4 digital version but once I enter the game page it says that the PS5 version is not available for purchase.

I have the PS4 version digital and tried on the app and says i can't purchase the PS5 version, On my PS5 it shows free but when i click on it says £34.99 but next to the price i can hover over where it says Game and change it to Game and it lets me download for free.

• 1 month later...
On 29/12/2021 at 7:13 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I have the PS4 version digital and tried on the app and says i can't purchase the PS5 version, On my PS5 it shows free but when i click on it says £34.99 but next to the price i can hover over where it says Game and change it to Game and it lets me download for free.

So I guess I can only add the PS5 version to my library once I get myself a PS5. It's been more than one month and yeah, in the web version I'm still unable to add it to my library despite when searching it displaying as Free.

On 06/02/2022 at 11:45 AM, LordWikii said:

So I guess I can only add the PS5 version to my library once I get myself a PS5. It's been more than one month and yeah, in the web version I'm still unable to add it to my library despite when searching it displaying as Free.

I haven't played this game in ages has the PS4 version been patched at all?

I can't even buy the ps4 version. I bought the ps5 version, don't have any option to download the ps4 version and when i look for the ps4 version specifically it says "not available for purchase". If the ps4 version hasn't been patched i probably shouldn't buy it anyways. PS5 version was so good and one of the good surprises last year so i probably just keep these memories.

• 2 years later...

I have bought the ps4 version 1-2 years ago.

Now on PS5 I can download the ps5 version free by just going to store searching "gear....", and selecting the ps5 free version, afterwards it shows the price but when hovering on the game version at that same page I selected the 2nd "game" option and download button apeeared for PS5 version.

I couldn't access the download button on app, only on PS5 store.