Investing in the Future trophy with new upgrade system

DRMOGUERA

22 minutes ago, veinte-justo said:

With all the new patches how long would it take to some to achieve the platinum trophy who literally started today?

Not counting the minions from both faction you must wait each day on from start to finish possibly 50 hours maybe a bit more maybe a little less id find a character you really enjoy and stick with it that will save some time after the story stuff you can play less constant the hives and the boxes take the longest and just leveling up your character

On 8/18/2022 at 6:05 PM, veinte-justo said:

With all the new patches how long would it take to some to achieve the platinum trophy who literally started today?

As the owner of one of the two trophy guides for this game, I would anticipate putting in close to 100 hours for the Platinum. Some can achieve it much faster with a core group to play or get lucky in their grinds. This game has many different grinds, quite a few are buggy despite how long the game has been out nor how many times it has been patched. I suggest roughly 95 hours and the other guide suggests around 80. You are in for a long one and the game quickly loses its luster and enjoyment as you replay the same stages over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the gear your trying to upgrade at 100? you can only upgrade gear that is at 100 or over, not any lower. to get the trophy you need to get a piece of gear that is under 140 and level it to 140 or higher, which costs almost nothing in resources. if your piece of gear is not wanting to be upgraded for some weird reason or bug, throw it in the garbage and try another piece of gear, You get gear almost every minute of playtime. The trophy is so easy to complete now it might as well be labeled as obtained naturally.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 7:16 PM, Gianni-Hun said:

what the hell are u talking about? it's stil buggy,can't upgrade the gear on ps5 digital edition...

I was able to get it to work on my PS5, so It’s definitely possible. Keep trying or do the campaign again. 

I think it was mentioned but this trophy is possible on the PS4, correct?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...