Investing in the Future trophy with new upgrade system

DRMOGUERA

On 12/20/2021 at 11:04 AM, joshlabrioche_ said:

That's exactly it.

A friend of mine tried on the PS5 download from the PS4 disk version, doesn't work either, it seems to work only for the PS5 disk version

Ok so it seems t nly work on PS5 but dotrophies unlock backwards like I get the trophy on PS5 will it pop on PS4?

On 12/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Ok so it seems t nly work on PS5 but dotrophies unlock backwards like I get the trophy on PS5 will it pop on PS4?

No.. the save migration is only PS4 to PS5..

21 hours ago, ZiyhzuV2 said:

I have the digital edition of the game. Is there a way to do it with the digital version or just the disk version? I'm on the final stretch of platinum and didn't care about the trophy until I realized that it was currently unobtainable.

we wont know its "unobtainable" till someone actually manages to clear both the OLT/Raid and Elite Raid enough number of times to get a 165 power level gear drop. If some has managed to do that, they can upgrade an old piece to 165 and confirm if the trophy pops or no.. I am at 155 right now, still need a few more runs to be eligible to run Elite raid

I was able to pop the trophy on a fresh campaign by deleting the updates and forcing the game to download the 1.03 Update instead of the giant 1.56 Update.

I used the method described in this thread on the Mad Max forums  [Fixed in v1.06] [Guide] Getting platinum after the v1.05 fiasco.

I was able to map the update request from the 1.56 to 1.03 version and was able to play the game offline after downloading the 10GB patch.

Also, if you need the update address for the Map To part.

US Region

EU Region

AS Region

JP Region

And yes, the thread also has a link to a Reddit post that uses the same method with a digital version too, but I have not done that method. I only used the Disc version + 1.03 Patch.

• Like 3

On 12/20/2021 at 5:09 AM, Dark-Doomblade said:

After the day-one patch download is complete, an internet connection will not be required to play the game solo, although as mentioned above, you’ll need an active internet connection to play online co-op, and to download post-launch content including new heroes, new missions, and new regions for free."  

So bad news for the PS4 Version, whereas the PS5 Version released later and probably already includes the Day 1 Patch on the disc and that's why Josh can play it 

Just downgrade/update to lowest patch then.

On 12/20/2021 at 11:04 AM, joshlabrioche_ said:

That's exactly it.

A friend of mine tried on the PS5 download from the PS4 disk version, doesn't work either, it seems to work only for the PS5 disk version

Can you confirm that the trophy is still obtainable on the PS5 disk version by not downloading the updates? ? 

5 hours ago, dakk55 said:

I was able to pop the trophy on a fresh campaign by deleting the updates and forcing the game to download the 1.03 Update instead of the giant 1.56 Update.

I used the method described in this thread on the Mad Max forums  [Fixed in v1.06] [Guide] Getting platinum after the v1.05 fiasco.

I was able to map the update request from the 1.56 to 1.03 version and was able to play the game offline after downloading the 10GB patch.

Also, if you need the update address for the Map To part.

US Region

EU Region

AS Region

JP Region

And yes, the thread also has a link to a Reddit post that uses the same method with a digital version too, but I have not done that method. I only used the Disc version + 1.03 Patch.

I've been tryna make this work by using the Mad Max thread you mentioned, but to no avail.

Can you please write up exactly what YOU did for THIS game specifically including the urls for the 1.56 and 1.03 'map to' process as i feel that's the most confusing, also note that the program screen shots used on that thread don't even look like the same program anymore if you use the windows version of Charles

For example mine looks like this: (https://ibb.co/7Vdx14M) - Nothing like the one shown in the instructions.

This trophy is really frustrating me any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Edit: Also note that I'm doing this from a PS5 console not PS4 if that makes a difference - and further more on a ps4 disc version.

Edited by L1ghtning_Warz
Clarification

Look, it's really simple. Do what the Mad Max thread says when setting up Charles Proxy and download the update patch. Find the JSON file, that is the important file. It should look something like CUSA14026_00-BASEGAME0000SIEA-A0156-V0100.json if you are using the US region.

Once you find that...Right Click on it and select Map Remote. Then you should get the pop-up with Map From/To. Just copy over everything except the Path, the path you will have to input using the addresses I gave in the previous post.

Then I resumed the download of the patch, if you can see the download as 10GB, it is the right download. If not, delete and try updating again.

I basically followed the Mad Max guide, the only thing I changed was the patch download addresses.

Edited by dakk55

1 minute ago, dakk55 said:

Look, it's really simple. Do what the Mad Max says when setting up Charles Proxy and download the update patch. Find the JSON file, that is the important file. It should look something like CUSA14026_00-BASEGAME0000SIEA-A0156-V0100.json if you are using the US region.

Once you find that....Right Click and select Map Remote. Then you should get the pop-up with Map From/To. Just copy over everything except the Path, the path you will have to input using the addresses I gave in the previous post.

Then I resumed the download of the patch, if you can see the download as 10GB, it is the right download. If not, delete and try updating again.

I basically followed the Mad Max guide, the only thing I changed was the patch download addresses.

Can you attach some screenshots? That would be the best solution.

33 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

Try opening the ps5.np.playstation folder.

I've never used Charles proxy on a PS4 to PS5 before. So I might the wrong person to ask for that part.

I finally found the JSON file, however mine has stuff filled into the 'Query' section...what do i do now? This was not mentioned earlier or in the instructions from the mad max post either.

as shown here (https://ibb.co/nzGKBfk)

On 24/12/2021 at 6:57 AM, BatCarlitos310 said:

Can you confirm that the trophy is still obtainable on the PS5 disk version by not downloading the updates? 1f914.png 

Yes it is with my method

On 23/12/2021 at 3:08 PM, SethHulc said:

No.. the save migration is only PS4 to PS5..

we wont know its "unobtainable" till someone actually manages to clear both the OLT/Raid and Elite Raid enough number of times to get a 165 power level gear drop. If some has managed to do that, they can upgrade an old piece to 165 and confirm if the trophy pops or no.. I am at 155 right now, still need a few more runs to be eligible to run Elite raid

I can confirm that the trophy is obtainable legit.
You must farm, but its obtainable