Investing in the Future trophy with new upgrade system

DRMOGUERA

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 10:24 AM, rk325 said:

I finally got all the spamming trophies.  Now I am ready to get the "proxy" trophies.  Hope it works this time.  Finger crossed everyone.  Will report my success/failure.

Do you have the PS4 digital version?
I wonder if its too much to ask but could you post some pics of the process?
This technical stuff has been a nightmare for me. There are no videos on youtube and the text wall is a bit frustrating for someone who is not very intuitive when it comes to these things.

EDIT: Ok I found this thread.

I wonder if its  possible to just copy - paste json and update it to 1.03 for the PS4 digital?

Edited by veinte-justo
update information

I played many hours on PS5 (ps4 disk) and only later I saw that this trophy is buggy.
I did the procedure to go back to 1.03, but only the PS4 version downgrades.
If I make the trophy on ps4 will it go to ps5?
What to do in this case?

50 minutes ago, M4RC1ANOBR said:

I played many hours on PS5 (ps4 disk) and only later I saw that this trophy is buggy.
I did the procedure to go back to 1.03, but only the PS4 version downgrades.
If I make the trophy on ps4 will it go to ps5?
What to do in this case?

Yes if u get the trophy on your PS4 version you can upload the save and use t on your ps5 version to auto pop it

On 10/05/2022 at 2:40 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yes if u get the trophy on your PS4 version you can upload the save and use t on your ps5 version to auto pop it

On 21/04/2022 at 5:24 PM, rk325 said:

I finally got all the spamming trophies.  Now I am ready to get the "proxy" trophies.  Hope it works this time.  Finger crossed everyone.  Will report my success/failure.

hi i would like if the solution still works or not because i can't manage it at all with json Help me please

hi i would like if the solution still works or not because i can't manage it at all with json Help me please

4 hours ago, KILLERS-51420 said:

You have to use Charles and it has to be he previous version of Charles not the newest version and follow the guide listed in the link on this thread. It's not that hard once you find the right file the hardest bits actually having to type out the long string o stuff to tell it to download the right version of the game past that your home free just gotta restart Charles every 10 mins I think it is to continue the patch download I'd suggest getting someone who's already done it before do it for you but that's heavily frowned upon but maybe you have a friend local to you ho can come to your house to do it for ya

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

You have to use Charles and it has to be he previous version of Charles not the newest version and follow the guide listed in the link on this thread. It's not that hard once you find the right file the hardest bits actually having to type out the long string o stuff to tell it to download the right version of the game past that your home free just gotta restart Charles every 10 mins I think it is to continue the patch download I'd suggest getting someone who's already done it before do it for you but that's heavily frowned upon but maybe you have a friend local to you ho can come to your house to do it for ya

to be exact it is at step 8 of the tutorial that I start to block when i put the disc on my ps4 it finds me the games on charles FYI I use version 3 of charles then I have the json file which appears first in the gs2 bar I right click and I go to map remote I copy paste and I change the game update number to A0103 I delete the patch and I start to download it again and after it is restarted it makes me impossible to download in the update help me please

14 minutes ago, KILLERS-51420 said:

to be exact it is at step 8 of the tutorial that I start to block when i put the disc on my ps4 it finds me the games on charles FYI I use version 3 of charles then I have the json file which appears first in the gs2 bar I right click and I go to map remote I copy paste and I change the game update number to A0103 I delete the patch and I start to download it again and after it is restarted it makes me impossible to download in the update help me please

Are you using the urls from this thread? And are you inputting the correct region?  I had to manually type out the full url destination to the correct patch version there wasn't a copy past capability for me and if you have even 1 tiny bit of the destination url wrong even a space or . Wrong it won't work till it's perfect once everything is Inputted it should work for you. I'm no expert I had to fiddle and mess with it for a couple hours before I finally had a lightbulb like there's more than one json file and you have to find the correct area to find the right one and keep an eye on it as you do all the steps

Thinking on it it should technically be possible to have someone else do the work for you remotely if they have the ip address for your console and permissions from the early steps but I'd ask around to the people who originally posted the instructions they might know more

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Are you using the urls from this thread? And are you inputting the correct region?  I had to manually type out the full url destination to the correct patch version there wasn't a copy past capability for me and if you have even 1 tiny bit of the destination url wrong even a space or . Wrong it won't work till it's perfect once everything is Inputted it should work for you. I'm no expert I had to fiddle and mess with it for a couple hours before I finally had a lightbulb like there's more than one json file and you have to find the correct area to find the right one and keep an eye on it as you do all the steps

Thinking on it it should technically be possible to have someone else do the work for you remotely if they have the ip address for your console and permissions from the early steps but I'd ask around to the people who originally posted the instructions they might know more

the json file that I had was the one there but suddenly apart from the update number is there anything else to modify in the url?

1 hour ago, KILLERS-51420 said:

the json file that I had was the one there but suddenly apart from the update number is there anything else to modify in the url?

You can't just modify the update number. There's a unique hash in each URL (those random numbers and letters), therefore you need to replace the full URL with a correct one.

You can find the right URLs here:

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

You can't just modify the update number. There's a unique hash in each URL (those random numbers and letters), therefore you need to replace the full URL with a correct one.

You can find the right URLs here:

okay so in the second bar of the remote map I have to put this? http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA14030_00/6/f_3c11c02596faeb2e857a512bcd92bbad9c67206615ea5cba7a4ddeaa3812a38e/f/EP0082-CUSA14030_001VEE.

okay so in the second bar of the remote map I have to put this? http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA14030_00/6/f_3c11c02596faeb2e857a512bcd92bbad9c67206615ea5cba7a4ddeaa3812a38e/f/EP0082-CUSA14030_00-BASEGAME0001SIEE-A0103-V0100.json

1 minute ago, KILLERS-51420 said:

Yeah, almost. Whatever you copy pasted isn't full link but otherwise yes.

Just keep the format that is used in "Map From" section and do the same with new link in "Map To" section.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Yeah, almost. Whatever you copy pasted isn't full link but otherwise yes.

Just keep the format that is used in "Map From" section and do the same with new link in "Map To" section.

yes so for map from I don't touch anything and for map to I add it in the path bar http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA14030_00/6/f_3c11c02596faeb2e857a512bcd92bbad9c67206615ea5cba7a4ddeaa3812a38e/f/EP0082-CUSA14030_00-BASEGAME0001SIEEA0103-V0100.json

yes so for map from I don't touch anything and for map to I add it in the path bar http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA14030_00/6/f_3c11c02596faeb2e857a512bcd92bbad9c67206615ea5cba7a4ddeaa3812a38e/f/EP0082-CUSA14030_00-BASEGAME0001SIEEA0103-V0100.json

Yes, but keep in mind the path starts from "/gs2/ppkgo/CUSA..."

22 minutes ago, HusKy said:

so that the map to? the map from I touch nothing?

so that the map to? the map from I touch nothing?

I wanted to know is it possible for you to send me your psn id so that I can add you by message and that you can help me in case it doesn't bother you of course?

28 minutes ago, Zerpointys said:

I have started this and I have 1.00 version am I good to go, or if not is there anything I can do to fix or even provent it from changing version, I am using the disc

You will still have to use Charles the game iss nonfunctional at 1.00 it needed a day 1 patch to activate the online stuff your at the step 1 phase of getting everything set u we all had to erase everything down to 1.00 get Charles set up so it'll give the patch required for the trophy 

11 hours ago, HusKy said:

Does the French version use the cusa form? I'm curious if part of killers problem is they are trying to use a cusa patch on a forign game but they might be using an American/Canadian copy I'm not sure how this games goes for stuff

Edited by Taliesin_2943

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

All the instructions are on page 5 of this thread aswell as the exact addresses for the correct patch. My personal input make sure you download Charles version 3 not the new Charles version 4

hello to all that's it I succeeded, in my opinion it's because I didn't click on the validated logo I think because I had redone by manually noting the map and it had not worked, after I had tried by also changing the local map and clicking on the validated button and only it had worked maybe I just had to change the map to in map remote and then validated I'll try to do it again soon. Anyway, thanks to everyone who answered and helped me. it's not complicated to do, it's a bit technical as I am French, I have to translate everything from English to French but some words were not understood by the google translator Lol ?

Hi everyone, I have a friend who is trying the tutorial but he is stuck at step 4 he found the configured ip, download charles version 3 I even help him do it live when he wants to connect to the ps4, it doesn't work even having deactivated all the firewalls of the computer it does not work yet I did and passed the tutorial last week but without any solution to help him so I ask again for your light to help me thank you all and good games

On 5/12/2022 at 5:17 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

You will still have to use Charles the game iss nonfunctional at 1.00 it needed a day 1 patch to activate the online stuff your at the step 1 phase of getting everything set u we all had to erase everything down to 1.00 get Charles set up so it'll give the patch required for the trophy 

Hey, just wanted to drop a question and see if by any chance you would know the answer. From what I see, PS4 unpatched disc is a no-go; but what about PS5 disc? From what I understand you could play the game with an unpatched PS5 disc, get the trophy, and then proceed to update the game and carry on with your save file.

Is that the case? Or would updating the game force me to restart on the up-to-date save file?

9 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Hey, just wanted to drop a question and see if by any chance you would know the answer. From what I see, PS4 unpatched disc is a no-go; but what about PS5 disc? From what I understand you could play the game with an unpatched PS5 disc, get the trophy, and then proceed to update the game and carry on with your save file.

Is that the case? Or would updating the game force me to restart on the up-to-date save file?

I'm not 100% sure but I think the ps5 disc would work fine unpatched for the trophy just depends if it came out before they changed everything which I think it did