Investing in the Future trophy with new upgrade system

DRMOGUERA

On 7/9/2022 at 9:10 PM, pbjent said:

So I recently had a fully upgraded piece of gear drop at the new max level 165. No Trophy. My question is does the trophy pop when all gear totals 175 with the Exotic artifact? Or does it pop when you get one gear item at 165? Or a combination of a total gear of 175 and max skill points? Or is it totally glitched? I'm on Ps4. Anyone notice what combination of gear score and skills did they have when the trophy popped for them?

Did you get it to pop yet? If so what was the magic combo?

On 10/07/2022 at 5:10 AM, pbjent said:

So I recently had a fully upgraded piece of gear drop at the new max level 165. No Trophy. My question is does the trophy pop when all gear totals 175 with the Exotic artifact? Or does it pop when you get one gear item at 165? Or a combination of a total gear of 175 and max skill points? Or is it totally glitched? I'm on Ps4. Anyone notice what combination of gear score and skills did they have when the trophy popped for them?

It's 100% unobtainable unless you downgrade to a version prior to the patch that broke the trophy.

22 minutes ago, Momoshiki1 said:

Ok ty looks like I have to buy the ps5 disc version right now I have the ps4 disc version this sucks

Uhhhh theoretically if you team up with someone who does have a computer you could probably feed them the relevant information Charles would need from the ps4 and you do what needs done to set up the downgrade on the console and the other person does the computer work it should work I mean it's done over the internet anyway just the putting in the right coordinates for the patch from online and the IP address info from your playstation is done on a computer through Charles

So in theory you could get a friend to help even if they live across the country

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Uhhhh theoretically if you team up with someone who does have a computer you could probably feed them the relevant information Charles would need from the ps4 and you do what needs done to set up the downgrade on the console and the other person does the computer work it should work I mean it's done over the internet anyway just the putting in the right coordinates for the patch from online and the IP address info from your playstation is done on a computer through Charles

So in theory you could get a friend to help even if they live across the country

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

The only place I would know for this is to come here. If someone with a comp on this forum would be willing to help other players with this issue installing ps4 downgrade patch that would be great. But let's see if anyone is willing to come forward and give it a shot. 

Another question is there any other bugged trophy on this game I don't want to waste my time buying the ps5 disc version getting the trophy offline then learn there's another bugged trophy 

12 minutes ago, Momoshiki1 said:

The only place I would know for this is to come here. If someone with a comp on this forum would be willing to help other players with this issue installing ps4 downgrade patch that would be great. But let's see if anyone is willing to come forward and give it a shot. 

Another question is there any other bugged trophy on this game I don't want to waste my time buying the ps5 disc version getting the trophy offline then learn there's another bugged trophy 

There are several infamously glitchy trophies such as clearing 50 Hives but Investing in the Future, is the only one that's flat out unobtainable.

47 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are several infamously glitchy trophies such as clearing 50 Hives but Investing in the Future, is the only one that's flat out unobtainable.

Yeah but at least the hives will eventually pop lol and after awhile there not that bad just turn on some music or watch a movie on your phone or something after a few hives they kinda just become muscle memory lol

14 hours ago, SethHulc said:

It might finally be fixed fellas.. the patch notes for 2.5.1 says it so.. I can’t test it right now.. but if anyone can and confirm .. that would be awesome.. 

https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/patch-notes-2-5-1/

I just got the trophy, the only  thing you have to do is upgrade a gear part to power level 140 , not even 165 

• Like 4