“All new horizon expeditions” trophy glitched

Dante_Vergili

On 05/12/2021 at 20:40, Dante_Vergili said:

C'est un bug pour moi. J'ai tout fait sur PS4 et j'ai obtenu le trophée. 
Quand je démarre sur ps5, il reste bloqué sur 3/4. Je refais tout deux fois et rien. Quelqu'un sait comment réparer ceci?

Same for me, I made 4 new Expeditions on Ps4 and the trophy is unlocked.  But once on PS5, impossible to drop the trophy, I made the 4 Expeditions but I still remain at 0/4 in the trophy tracker ... I hope for a fix soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

The trophy just unlocked for me on PS5 without issue. I thought the expedition icons with the blue accent were the ones I needed to do and after the fourth it didn't pop. Turns out I counted The Colliseum when it simply wasn't one I needed. The below missions are the ones you need. The Wellspring took me over an hour to complete.

Molten Depths - Unlocked automatically

The Marshal's Complex - Unlocked at Challenge Tier 4

City of Nomads - Unlocked at Challenge Tier 8

The Wellspring - Unlocked at Challenge Tier 12

Edited by thistleboy
  • Like 1

Yeah, i just want to confirm that it is not glitched or at least there's some condition that glitch it but it's not 100% of the time. I unlocked it a couple of days ago, i did all the game from the start on ps5, i started on the demo version, phisical copy eu. I was the host for 3 of them (and finding people for the wellspring was a nightmare!), i joined a random game with a city of nomads already stated and i wasn't super happy considering i already heard of the glitch but i noticed my tracker still counted it, so i went for the last one i needed (the wellspring) and it popped, i didn't need to repeat any of them a second time. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

To clarify for the folks that are saying it's not glitched for them, this problem is specially referring to the case in which you finished the DLC on PS4 and are now attempting to do the same on PS5.

The actual steps that lead to this issue are something akin to:

1. On your PS4, complete all 4 DLC missions and unlock the trophies.

2. On your PS5, start up Outriders.

3. As you've already completed all of the missions on your PS4 and it's saved on the Server, the trophies should automatically unlock.

4. However, you'll see that the missions are listed at 0/4 or 3/4 and no matter how many times you complete them that counter won't go up.

If you started and finished the DLC missions for the first time on PS5, then you won't encounter this.

edit: As a side note, I believe the reverse order does work. So if you completed it on PS5 first and then go to PS4, the trophies should automatically unlock as expected -- it's just PS4 to PS5 that's having problems.

Edited by AirSB-4
Adding some additional clarifying information.
  • Like 4

On 30/12/2021 at 10:01 PM, AirSB-4 said:

To clarify for the folks that are saying it's not glitched for them, this problem is specially referring to the case in which you finished the DLC on PS4 and are now attempting to do the same on PS5.

3. As you've already completed all of the missions on your PS4 and it's saved on the Server, the trophies should automatically unlock.

4. However, you'll see that the missions are listed at 0/4 or 3/4 and no matter how many times you complete them that counter won't go up.

If you started and finished the DLC missions for the first time on PS5, then you won't encounter this.

edit: As a side note, I believe the reverse order does work. So if you completed it on PS5 first and then go to PS4, the trophies should automatically unlock as expected -- it's just PS4 to PS5 that's having problems.

Glitched trophies are so annoying. Do the developers know about this? I just wrote them on twitter, I hope they fix it.

On 30/12/2021 at 10:01 PM, AirSB-4 said:

Thank you for the clarification!?

On 03.01.2022 at 9:15 AM, anotherfangirl said:

Glitched trophies are so annoying. Do the developers know about this? I just wrote them on twitter, I hope they fix it.

I dont know.. They are answering. But support dont know nothig. They say what i can delete my save from ps5 andits erace all my data. But... PS5 have no outriders save. Its cloud saving game... LoL

4 hours ago, Dante_Vergili said:

I dont know.. They are answering. But support dont know nothig. They say what i can delete my save from ps5 andits erace all my data. But... PS5 have no outriders save. Its cloud saving game... LoL

It really is frustrating, I opened a ticket with the Square Enix Customer Support and although they are very friendly, they are also clueless.

They told me to restart and re-install the game (which didn't help) and then they told me to rebuild the database (which also didn't help).

I explained the problem in full-length again and asked them to please forward it to the developers ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

It really is frustrating, I opened a ticket with the Square Enix Customer Support and although they are very friendly, they are also clueless.

They told me to restart and re-install the game (which didn't help) and then they told me to rebuild the database (which also didn't help).

I explained the problem in full-length again and asked them to please forward it to the developers 1f613.png

Good job! I did it too. We need more tickets like this!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2022 at 9:57 PM, BinkUncia said:

I can confirm that completing the trophies on PS5 and then booting on PS4 will unlock all the trophies apart from Button Mashing.

We know, it's just PS4 to PS5 that's having problems and we hope the developers patch this with the next update (with the release of the DLC).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...