New Trophy Issues

Toxicmatic-

I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but i booted up dauntless ps4 verison and got a bunch of autopops for the new trophies. they didnt sync with the list even those i clearly saw them pop...I alreadty tryed the sync feature and that didnt work. Not sure if the new ps5 verison is like this aswell caise i dont like stacks of the same game. anyways if your having this issue and no how to fix it let me know

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 7:46 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

It's not about finding a fix. It's just waiting on Sony servers to sync properly.

It's about finding a fix, actually. Dev team confirmed it was a submittion error on their end. At a guess, the partitions were set up incorrectly with the new flags.

That said, I was just able to force my trophies to synch anyway. Don't just pull your main trophy page and let it synch, pull up Dauntless's page specifically from the games page on your XMB. Synched properly to my profile and just had it show up on trackers.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Might be late to ask but am I the only one with problems with the trophy called "The Pointy End" from the Infinite Radiance dlc?

I thought it would be one of the easier trophies to get but I got all the others and this one just doesn't wanna pop, I have changed between my radiant war pikes, have defeated every type of Umbral Behemoth with them, put all my cells focusing only on wounding and it doesn't matter how much I wound them the trophy just doesn't come.

Am I doing something wrong? Does this trophy have some tricky way to get it that I didn't understand yet?

4 minutes ago, BlueDragonJess said:

Might be late to ask but am I the only one with problems with the trophy called "The Pointy End" from the Infinite Radiance dlc?

I thought it would be one of the easier trophies to get but I got all the others and this one just doesn't wanna pop, I have changed between my radiant war pikes, have defeated every type of Umbral Behemoth with them, put all my cells focusing only on wounding and it doesn't matter how much I wound them the trophy just doesn't come.

Am I doing something wrong? Does this trophy have some tricky way to get it that I didn't understand yet?

Nothing tricky about it. I just used the regular square combo on a Riftstalker with the Valomyr pike and it popped.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dodo-al-jaddi said:

Nothing tricky about it. I just used the regular square combo on a Riftstalker with the Valomyr pike and it popped.

You just literally saved my sanity there hahaha I swear I tried to do this already but I just knocked down a Riftstalker did the combo again and this time after a bit it actually popped,

Thank you for the fast reply ?