Update Profile not finished

ikemenzi

over 2,000 trophies overdue at the moment, maybe psn points are counting but I'm not sure this is just an aesthetic limitation

edit: apparently psntl has no issues and continues to update normally...

Edited by kevao97

• 2 weeks later...

Seems this is still happening. This site that prides itself on its clean leaderboard is about to have a #1 that is only in that position because of a bug that only happens on this site. ViensDanser is about 20,000 points behind Ikemenzi on PSNProfiles while he's 340,000 points behind on sites that track correctly. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Since I'm not too worried about my leaderboard position, not really bothered, but I can see why others would be. 

But this bug doesn't affect you, me, or anyone else besides ikemenzi. I don't care much for the leaderboard either, but it should work properly for the people who do. ikemenzi having his #1 position taken from him because of a fault with the profile updating on this site is wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

But this bug doesn't affect you, me, or anyone else besides ikemenzi. I don't care much for the leaderboard either, but it should work properly for the people who do. ikemenzi having his #1 position taken from him because of a fault with the profile updating on this site is wrong.

Fair enough. I wonder why him in particular.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I think it's because of the amount of games he has on his profile. Far more than anyone else.

I did wonder why Sly didn't implement a permanent fix, but then I remembered he still hasn't fixed Train Sim World 2 for PS5 (afaik only Exo has the entire trophylist). So, Ike will have to continue going through this situation forever. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 3

Just now, ArmoredSnowman said:

I did wonder why Sly didn't implement a permanent fix, but then I remembered he still hasn't fixed Train Sim World 2 for PS5 (afaik only Exo has the entire trophylist). So, Ike will have to continue going through this situation forever. 

Yeah, there's a myriad of issues with the site that will probably never get fixed. I'm still waiting for guides to transfer properly after changing your PSN ID. Any guides you made before changing it still show the old name on them. Any day now lol.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...