Trophy Tracking (siiigh)

TerminalPhoenix

I'm enjoying RR a lot more than I thought I would, but I have to say my experience with trophy tracking has been very iffy. Wondering if others are experiencing similar issues and if you've found any fixes. I think a patch is all that's needed but curious if there are is anything out there.

Examples for me:

- Employee of the month - 100 contracts (no trophy, I'm at 150 contracts and counting; UPDATE: trophy unlocked at 189)

- Owning the block - 30 districts (trophy popped at 54 districts)

- Keep your friends close... - 10 versus events (trophy popped at 14 events)

- If you build it, they will come - complete 50 UGC events (trophy popped at 74)

...that it might work - Complete 10 Shackdaddy Weekly Challenges (at 10, no trophy yet UPDATE: trophy unlocked at 11)

- ...but your enemies closer - complete 50 FFA (I'm honestly scared about this one given how long matchmaking is these days UPDATE: trophy unlocked at 69)

- Veni - find 100 collectibles (I'm hoping this one isn't connected solely through Ubisoft Connect and it won't glitch on me UPDATE: trophy unlocked at 274)

- mass races was a bit of a pain, trophy popped at 66

For the record, I didn't play the trial and I only play it on one platform (PS5).

Edited by TerminalPhoenix
  • Like 2

That totally sucks. I'm sorry you're having these problems. The only one I had that didn't pop at the "right" time was events, because it's 100 Different events, not events in general. 

For the FFA's, do the weekly playlist instead of the standard FFA. They count just the same, but with far less wait time. This is the only one that seems to have a tracker on the Ubisoft connect website and not that in game UC portal. 

Hope any of that helps. BTW thanks for your help in game!

• Like 1

Great suggestion on doing the weekly playlist instead of the standard FFA. Thank you!

I usually put my PS5 in rest mode and I see a disconnect from Ubisoft servers when I log back in. I’ve started quitting to the main menu instead. Not sure if that does anything but I’m willing to try anything at this point. 

Edited by TerminalPhoenix
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ToastdCoconutBoy said:

I'm having trouble with the 8 big snow events. I checked on the map and I've done 8, but no trophy

I didn't have any issues with those types of trophies and as far as I can tell, they seem to pop properly. Is there a possibility you didn't come in 1st in one of the 8 big snow events? I'm afraid the only choice you have is to redo them and get 1st place again. Hopefully that does the trick.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have figured out where the discrepancy lies with the trophy tracking. at some point, I changed my login information for the Ubisoft Connect account and I believe that all my progress was reset when that happened. Unfortunately, the game doesn’t reset the collectibles, so you can’t rediscover them, which has made things frustrating. 

my suggestion with anybody who needs to reset a password or link a new email to their account, is to write down your trophy stats when that happens, and it’ll give you a decent idea of how many more x times you need to do a particular task. For example, I think I had done 20ish mass races before my login information was updated, so I think my trophy should pop around 70ish mass races competed. Which is annoying but it is what it is….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gnova said:

How do you see how many FFA events you completed?

Unfortunately the console version doesn’t show any stats around FFA but the Ubisoft Connect website has F4A stats which I believe is the weekly playlist FFA event and counts just the same. I’d suggest playing that whenever possible because it usually has a quicker search time.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tranquility101 said:

Same issue here. I swear I've done so many snow events (big/boss) and gotten first place but it just is not popping...

Got it to pop. I shoulda guessed -- it looks to me like it has to be 8 //different// big/boss events? Not repeating a few of the same ones over and over for first places. Unique events.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a fucking joke. The game is older than 2 months now, it's a Ubisoft studio (don't care which one) game but they still did not fix this. Knockout City was faster for fixing its trophies. 

The best part of this: It cannot even track the stunts. The game deliberately asks you to complete 20 out of 23 stunts but cannot track which one you completed at all? I ended up completing all of the stunts, including a tricky rocket wing one that I tried to dodge all along and spent at least an hour on it. If only they had the trophy as 'Complete all stuns' I'd feel actually rewarded. Now I feel dumb.

Not to mention 250 stars unlocked at 500s. Double than it needed to be, lmao. 

• 10 months later...
On 3.01.2022 at 1:37 PM, Realtione said:

Not to mention 250 stars unlocked at 500s. Double than it needed to be, lmao. 

Here's hoping it will unlock for me at 500 too - so far at 350 and no trophy.

EDIT: Funny, I got it right after I posted, upon finishing one Mass Race and reaching 371 stars.

Edited by det_gittes

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problems right now. 
By Ubisoft connect statistics:
1) Don't try this at home - Complete 20 Stunts - 29 Stunts already completed(I have done all 25/25 stunts, and 4 of them played again)

2)Owning the block - Capture 30 districts in Tricks Battle - Captured 44, nothing
3)Employee of the month - Complete 100 sponsor contracts - Completed 102, nothing
Also, I think I am having problems with "You only live once" - 
Complete 100 Events without using the Backtrack. I used Backtrack very rarely, I have done already 127 Events and 99% sure that 100 of them were without this feature. 
No idea how to fix it so I gave up with this game by this moment :(