Challenger Trophy pack : legendary quest

Ashesheart

Hello

I started the new quest system. For a trophy you have to complete 10 legendary quests. Some of them are simple (kills 50 on ascendant tower for example) but others require killing ennemis at level 90+. 

Where i can find them ?

I see some of psn profiles users have already done this trophy. 

Thanks for your help.

51 minutes ago, ph0nix123 said:

The level 90 enemies appear in the later levels of the ascendant tower or trials (roughly around trial 20 - I don't know exactly). If you have the money it might just be easier to reset the quest and get another one.

I reset a lot of quests but now for legendary, they are always the same : I have to kill 90+ ennemies or inflict them a specific status.

In the beginning: i have "kill 50 ennemies in ascendant tower", "kill 50 ennemies in regular tower". But now they are quite hard. I also have a legendary quest to kill 90+ ennemies in lightbringer but i don't know to make them appear too..

I have another legendary quest that i have to kill a 70+ ennemy and having at the same time the max lifestone but it doesn't work. Maybe the translation in french is incorrect.

• Like 1

I would guess that the enemy level in lightbringer is to do with the the number of orbs you return. When you return all three the level of the enemies will increase (as well as finding the light caches in the level).

For the ascendended tower I got the legendary quests you are talking about and was able to do them once reaching Trial 20 in the Ascended Tower of Trials. Each level of the tower the enemy level increases by 2 I think which means level 90 enemies would be on about level 20 of that tower.

• Like 1

How i did it, was create new character, (straight to 50 in challenger) then just finish the legendary quests, you can get 10 easy ones without those done :) it was about 4x dreamstone 4-5x 50 kills in tower, 50 kills in ascended tower..

Don't finish any other quests since it seems finishing the whole quest always makes it harder for next ones :)

Edited by Zoona17
Clarify text

16 hours ago, Zoona17 said:

How i did it, was create new character, (straight to 50 in challenger) then just finish the legendary quests, you can get 10 easy ones without those done :) it was about 4x dreamstone 4-5x 50 kills in tower, 50 kills in ascended tower..

Don't finish any other quests since it seems finishing the whole quest always makes it harder for next ones :)

So you mean i can create a new Character everytime for a new easy legendary Quest and repeat it 10 times? I am trying that right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jagg4551 said:

So you mean i can create a new Character everytime for a new easy legendary Quest and repeat it 10 times? I am trying that right now.

I tried that after i completed 4 quest and didn´t get the trophy for completing 5 quests, so that should not work

On 12/6/2021 at 1:00 PM, Zoona17 said:

This is S-Tier advice. I was stuck in the same situation as others where I had to do really stupid specific things to really high level enemies. Doing this process was easier.

I only did the legendary objectives, and just re-rolled something else to get another legendary each time if it wasn't there. I had the same set of objectives really: 5 dreamstones, then 4 times doing 50 enemies in tower of trials, then 50 enemies in ascended tower of trials. It does have to be on the same character, but if you do this, it's easy enough, even with the starter equipment they give you.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Seibei4211 said:

This is S-Tier advice. I was stuck in the same situation as others where I had to do really stupid specific things to really high level enemies. Doing this process was easier.

I only did the legendary objectives, and just re-rolled something else to get another legendary each time if it wasn't there. I had the same set of objectives really: 5 dreamstones, then 4 times doing 50 enemies in tower of trials, then 50 enemies in ascended tower of trials. It does have to be on the same character, but if you do this, it's easy enough, even with the starter equipment they give you.

The first 1-3 quests I got those nice legendary objectives however after that I've only seen Slayer and Elementalist on 70+ - 90+. Luckily my character is able to do these, but I don't know if the free max level characters can. I spent about 300k rerolling to see if easier ones would pop up (full legendary objective log to cut down the pool), never saw easier ones again.

Edited by Skurkitty

15 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

The first 1-3 quests I got those nice legendary objectives however after that I've only seen Slayer and Elementalist on 70+ - 90+. Luckily my character is able to do these, but I don't know if the free max level characters can. I spent about 300k rerolling to see if easier ones would pop up (full legendary objective log to cut down the pool), never saw easier ones again.

That's what happened to me when I was just completing all quest objectives and claiming rewards and stuff as normal. What I described above was when I started a fresh character using the Select Character option, then boosting it to level 50 and ONLY doing gold objectives. Is that what you did, and you still ended up getting the stupid 70-90 objectives?

3 hours ago, Seibei4211 said:

That's what happened to me when I was just completing all quest objectives and claiming rewards and stuff as normal. What I described above was when I started a fresh character using the Select Character option, then boosting it to level 50 and ONLY doing gold objectives. Is that what you did, and you still ended up getting the stupid 70-90 objectives?

I did not boost a character as I already had a very strong end game character, maybe that made my objective pool smaller. I only saw a couple easy legendary ones before it was nothing but 70-90. My end result was 3-4 easy ones and 6-7 harder ones.

That's a good note that you used a boosted character, you didn't mention that originally. Will likely help others out who are struggling. ?

10 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

I did not boost a character as I already had a very strong end game character, maybe that made my objective pool smaller. I only saw a couple easy legendary ones before it was nothing but 70-90. My end result was 3-4 easy ones and 6-7 harder ones.

That's a good note that you used a boosted character, you didn't mention that originally. Will likely help others out who are struggling. 1f44d.png

Yeah, sorry, I was just adding on to the details Zoona had when I was quoting them. Yeah, fresh character, boosted to level 50, then only doing legendary objectives and rerolling other objectives to get more legendaries if you have none available. I would imagine much faster than trying to legitimately do the level 70/90 stuff.

You could probably do it on your original character if you did the same thing, only go for legendaries right from the start, but unless you know that in advance I doubt anyone would just do that naturally.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...im having a completely different problem. The trophies aren't unlocking for me. I've done about 15 quest today n no trophy for completing 5 or ten quest. I'm pretty sure I'm sitting at around 7-8 legendary quest done but I don't think they're counting either.

• 3 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:31 PM, Seibei4211 said:

You could probably do it on your original character if you did the same thing, only go for legendaries right from the start, but unless you know that in advance I doubt anyone would just do that naturally.

Just confirming this works a treat. I hadn't played since Challenger dlc was released so I just focused on completing legendary objectives and knocked it out in about 2 hours

• 1 month later...
On 10.12.2021 at 3:31 AM, Seibei4211 said:

Yeah, sorry, I was just adding on to the details Zoona had when I was quoting them. Yeah, fresh character, boosted to level 50, then only doing legendary objectives and rerolling other objectives to get more legendaries if you have none available. I would imagine much faster than trying to legitimately do the level 70/90 stuff.

Hello, I did the first legendary but i rerolled the other ones so much, i have no "money" left to reroll. Is that normal or am i just out of luck?
And is it correct that i never take the reward from them and just leave them there?

23 hours ago, Trinexx616 said:

Hello, I did the first legendary but i rerolled the other ones so much, i have no "money" left to reroll. Is that normal or am i just out of luck?
And is it correct that i never take the reward from them and just leave them there?

If you're going for the legendary objective trophy, no, you want to redeem the rewards for the legendary objectives as you complete them since it's the only way to get the trophy. All you need to do is only focus on the legendary objective, never completing other ones. If you do that, redeeming them as they are completed, you shouldn't have to reroll too many times or run out of money.

• 7 months later...