Dlc not available now?

Spookyentertainm

Ok so I decided to go back and do the dlc since I recently played ps4 version few months ago , I plated this vita version over year ago, I go to download dlc , even though I have more money in my account than it cost 3.99 I got click on pat now and it asks me for a credit card , there is way over 399 in my account what's really going on here lol

20 minutes ago, Spookyentertainm said:

Ok so I decided to go back and do the dlc since I recently played ps4 version few months ago , I plated this vita version over year ago, I go to download dlc , even though I have more money in my account than it cost 3.99 I got click on pat now and it asks me for a credit card , there is way over 399 in my account what's really going on here lol

Problem discussed here:

• 7 months later...

On 12/6/2021 at 3:34 PM, Squirlruler said:

Yea, I wanted to do this as well, but it seems that DLC is broken :{

so I logged onto my account on my friend's PS3 and was able to buy the road to devastation dlc from there

when I went back to my vita, because the game is crossbuy I was able to just download the dlc on my vita as normal

Edited by MonaSaxPayne

1 minute ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

so I logged onto my account on my friend's PS3 and was able to buy the road to devastation dlc from there

when I went back to my vita, because the game is crossbuy I was able to just download the dlc on my vita as normal

Really... I will try this when I get home. Will update. Thanks.

41 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Really... I will try this when I get home. Will update. Thanks.

curious to know if it will work for u

I told @Spookyentertainm what I did but it didn't work for him

its worth mentioning that he already had the PS3 version free from PS+, so maybe that is what was causing the problem. he said the store never gave him an option to buy it

22 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

curious to know if it will work for u

I told @Spookyentertainm what I did but it didn't work for him

its worth mentioning that he already had the PS3 version free from PS+, so maybe that is what was causing the problem. he said the store never gave him an option to buy it

I WAS able to buy the DLC on PS3 for the PS3 and since it was cross buy I got it on my vita (which is where I wanted to play it). Weird, because I could have sworn I tried it last year and was not able to. Lol. Thanks for tagging me, going to play it now. @Spookyentertainm still hasn't been able to. Maybe because it shows "free" on their account? I dunno. :(

• 3 weeks later...