Waay too much flesh

winter_bird_22

Is it me or is this game skirting the ESRB? I mean, the CGI shots show WAAAAY too much T&A from the female characters. I know this game is made by the guys who made the raunchy Sakura Succubus games but I don't think this game is Safe for Work. EVER. :(

Forgive me for ranting, but I grew up in a Catholic household and my parents look down on these sorts of things. If they found out I was platinuming these games they would think I was being a pervert.

1 minute ago, winter_bird_22 said:

Is it me or is this game skirting the ESRB? I mean, the CGI shots show WAAAAY too much T&A from the female characters. I know this game is made by the guys who made the raunchy Sakura Succubus games but I don't think this game is Safe for Work. EVER. :(

Forgive me for ranting, but I grew up in a Catholic household and my parents look down on these sorts of things. If they found out I was platinuming these games they would think I was being a pervert.

My mum hates these games and isn't shy about letting me know that fact but it's my games room so my rules and there's nothing she can do about it ;).

16 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

I grew up in a Catholic household 

Confession? Don't worry about it son, I forgive you :) 

Given the cover image, the title and the fact it is listed as 'theme:erotic' on this site, I reckon you knew there was going to be some boobage in this game! Don't worry, no one's judging you for playing soft-core hentai with an automatic plat!! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

It's you, the ESRB have guidelines, this game falls within those guidelines and as such displays a relevant rating on the store.  If you have an objection to the game, then why did you not look at screenshots/gameplay before buying it in the first place?

• Like 2