Minimum Number of Playthroughs for 100%

YairGOW

So I was wondering what's the way to achieve 100% while doing the least amount of playthroughs possible.

IIRC, I completed the PS3 version in 3 playthroughs, but I figure that starting on grounded and then doing grounded+ is possible for a 2-playthorough completion.

Is there a faster way maybe?

Edited by YairGOW

15 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Two playthroughs are enough.

@YairGOW

So did you recommend playing on Easy first because of the scarcity of parts and supplements? Or can I play on any difficulty I wish?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

I have no idea if difficulties affect the scarcity of parts and supplements.

Parts, supplements and collectibles remain the same across all difficulties.

Ammo, crafting supplies, health items and melee weapons, on the other hand, differ in number - and sometimes, placement - from one difficulty to another.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 07/12/2021 at 11:06 PM, YairGOW said:

So did you recommend playing on Easy first because of the scarcity of parts and supplements? Or can I play on any difficulty I wish?

I say play it at least on Normal, not only to better prepare for Grounded, but because Easy has a few less enemies in key locations, and trust me: you don’t wanna be surprised when exploring a creepy basement while playing Grounded mode. You'll ruin your pants.

• Like 1

I've been doing Grounded New Game 100%, you can do this despite a lot of guides saying it's impossible to do all Shiv Doors during this, you just do the crafting glitch when you can and try not to break melee weapons.

The glitch works with some other items by the way, not just the melee weapons, though it's not repeatable like the melee weapon so you must be ready for it when the chance arises.

Ding Easy then Grounded+ could be useful if you can do chapters backwards with the Grounded+ glitch, that way you should have loads of materials for each Grounded+ chapter.

Im only doing Grounded NG for a guide that covers everything and to see if it's possible to 100%