Valkirye22

Chorus Trophy guide (lite version)

9 posts in this topic

Thanks for the mini guide. Overall I'm liking this list as I don't feel compelled to pay too close attention to what I'm doing since most everything is coming naturally. The game isn't entirely glitch free. When I was playing the mission where you get the laser weapon the containers you need to ping didn't populate in my game until I relaunched the game. Not too bad of a glitch but I did waste ten minutes looking around before I realized I was experiencing a glitch.

Thank you so very much for making this lite trophy guide 🙏😊 I appreciate that so much and it's great to see that it's not very hard. I have been wanting a space game like this that's not insanely hard or really time-consuming for a long time.

My only concern before starting is that I have the PS 4 version and according to what I saw with the two PS 4 trophy lists of Chorus no one has gotten all the trophies yet so I'm worried if there are any bugged and unobtainable trophies on the PS 4 version 😔

1 hour ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Thank you so very much for making this lite trophy guide 1f64f.png1f60a.png I appreciate that so much and it's great to see that it's not very hard. I have been wanting a space game like this that's not insanely hard or really time-consuming for a long time.

My only concern before starting is that I have the PS 4 version and according to what I saw with the two PS 4 trophy lists of Chorus no one has gotten all the trophies yet so I'm worried if there are any bugged and unobtainable trophies on the PS 4 version 1f614.png

I haven't come across any PS4/PS5 bugged trophies threads while checking some trophies while I was playing (lack of any info made me write up this 'lite' version). Game ran flawless for me on PS5 with no bugs, glitches, delayed trophies or anything similar.

The game is really fun, I put it on hard once I upgraded my ship to keep it challenging but no bs (for example Kena Master difficulty was bs)

If you don't have a lot of time it's easy to pick up, drop, and return depending on when you can play and most trophies come naturally - just focus on fulfilling mastery requirements when you get the chance but even the grindiest kills, dodges, or mines don't take more than ~20mins if you focus on them.

since there is no free roam post game, does that mean some trophies are missable (like if you missed a side quest or any other trophy that is required in a previous map)?

As far as i can tell there is no missable trophies, some require side quests to be done (either for the weapon or for the trophy itself)

The level 3 laser trophy is from the sidequest with recusing the trainees from Nimika and the gas missles are from a sidequest in Nimika (both quests are started in that zone) 

The final mission is a good farming spot for any of the mastery trophies. The left side of the gate is good for kills (there is three enemies that are easy to kill and infinity respawn) and a laser for the perfect dodges. The right side has a turret that spawns mines. If you ever kill a turret you need to farm just die and restart. 

Fun game and fun platinum. I could feel it being a budget title but I hope it sells well and they can do a full fledged sequel as the space combat is just so much fun.

Edited by ZeromusF4
spelling is the enemy

I ran into a trophy glitch on the ps5. If you use the activity cards to start the game from the ps5 menu they appear to disable trophies for that play session. Quitting the game and starting the regular way will fix this but you will need to load an older save and replay missions or grind any trophies that didn’t pop.

Posted (edited)

On 15.12.2021 at 3:57 AM, PantaloonTyphoon said:

I ran into a trophy glitch on the ps5. If you use the activity cards to start the game from the ps5 menu they appear to disable trophies for that play session. Quitting the game and starting the regular way will fix this but you will need to load an older save and replay missions or grind any trophies that didn’t pop.

Interesting. I have the problem, that i don´t get any trophies even when i arleady fullfiled all the tasks, like get the rocket launcher, win a race, or 5 side quests.  I finished more then 15 now. Do i have to restart the game now?

Edit: Started the game normally and loaded a manual save and i got all trophies that i shlould get until this point. thx for this hint @PantaloonTyphoon

Edited by ResonanceBlade