Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök DLC (March 10, 2022)

ziggypossum

2 hours ago, takeshikitano3 said:

Pretty sure this'll be in-game like the previous ones, but you haven't had to finish the full game.  There were minimum requirements that were fairly early in Eivor's adventure, like just establishing your camp and doing one quest after.  This time you might need to do a bit more, like make sure that seer has joined the camp, as I suspect things will start with her.  But that's gotta be in the first half of the game, right?  (it's been a while for me)

It should normally take place after the events in Asgard but who knows if it's gonna be a requirement

2 hours ago, takeshikitano3 said:

Pretty sure this'll be in-game like the previous ones, but you haven't had to finish the full game.  There were minimum requirements that were fairly early in Eivor's adventure, like just establishing your camp and doing one quest after.  This time you might need to do a bit more, like make sure that seer has joined the camp, as I suspect things will start with her.  But that's gotta be in the first half of the game, right?  (it's been a while for me)

It should normally take place after the events in Asgard but who knows if it's gonna be a requirement

On 25/2/2022 at 10:17 AM, ziggypop_79 said:

The only thing I can think of worse than playing Valhalla again, is playing a Valhalla spin off game. I’m an old school AC die hard but I can’t appreciate the Viking themes and characters in the game, they just lack depth and charisma. 

so true... i fell in love with this saga years ago, my sickness for completion started with AC, but the love is now hate... I have valhalla in my profile and i will finish it with all dlcs they will release, but i decided to stop playing AC Games, is a saga that i like no more.

I ended up selling all my collection stuff too, action figures and collector's all sold... What a dissappointment.... ;(

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Xero_Z said:

so true... i fell in love with this saga years ago, my sickness for completion started with AC, but the love is now hate... I have valhalla in my profile and i will finish it with all dlcs they will release, but i decided to stop playing AC Games, is a saga that i like no more.

I ended up selling all my collection stuff too, action figures and collector's all sold... What a dissappointment.... ;(

So true... I hate this piece of s*** AC has become. I hate the new RPG style full of monsters and ridiculous unrealistic creatures so much that I didn't even play Origins, Odyssey or the new one. My love for the franchise died too, not buying any more AC until they comeback to their old style of games.

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, fresquinho said:

So true... I hate this piece of s*** AC has become. I hate the new RPG style full of monsters and ridiculous unrealistic creatures so much that I didn't even play Origins, Odyssey or the new one. My love for the franchise died too, not buying any more AC until they comeback to their old style of games.

Here is the same, i gave them a chance with the new reboot. AC Origins was nearly sufficient but nothing more, Egipt was good and i liked the link with the original games (Aya). I think they will never go back to the old style... I heard something about new assassin's creed infinity that is a live service game... For this and a million other reasons i decided to stop this saga. It hurts because was my favourite one, i think that after desmond they no longer knew what to do honestly...

I personally can't understand what people like so much in this Valhalla, to me this game is the ultimate expression of s*** but they sold for over 1 billion in revenues, surely they will do more s*** like this (sadly) 

• Like 1