An incredible story and experience!

Syr_Rys

First of all, DO NOT read any guides or look up the trophies beforehand, the story is one of the best things about this game and it would most certainly diminish your experience if you get spoilered. 

Even if you fuck up or do something wrong, just keep playing and have fun, you can always replay the chapter at a later time.

I really love the fact that your choices have an enormous significane to the plot and how your characters develop, some of them can even bring you on the verge of crying ;).

If you are wondering if you should give this game a chance, definitely do so, you wont regret it.

Cheers!

• Like 3

I think that Markus's story was actually the most important, since it is the main plot of the game and it would be the center of attention in such a world, so I think the narrative did exactly that and centered around it.

I guess there could be a 4th character which stayed with the humans and differrent playstyles would influence its arc, but thats more nitpicking than an acutal complaint.

33 minutes ago, Syr_Rys said:

I think that Markus's story was actually the most important, since it is the main plot of the game and it would be the center of attention in such a world, so I think the narrative did exactly that and centered around it.

I guess there could be a 4th character which stayed with the humans and differrent playstyles would influence its arc, but thats more nitpicking than an acutal complaint.

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of the Markus storyline and found the Kara/Connor story to be far more interesting :).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

glad you enjoyed it - have you, by any chance, seen a TV series called Humans?

I suspect you would really enjoy it if you connected with Detroit - the two are very much playing on the same wheelhouse, and have a lot of similarities.

Not yet, i will try to check it out.

The only thing I watched that was somehow close to this game was "Altered Carbon", the 1st season was really good.

Thanks for the advice