How many ps plus 2021 titles did you play ?

zid2016

Maquette so...one ? every year I say this will be the year and it never is.

I've played 4 more but I owned and played them before they came to plus. DC Villains, Hitman 2, Days Gone and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

There are 12 more that are on the to play list though and I'll get to them in 2-3 years which is why I'll barely play any plus games in 2023 either ?‍♂️

Liked it enough to platinum it

-Maneater

-Concrete Genie

-Maquette

Played it, haven't platinum'd (yet?)

-Shadow of the Tomb Raider

-Operation Tango

Haven't played yet, plan to

-Overcooked: All You Can Eat

-Lego DC Super-Villains

Might play

-Oddworld Soulstorm

-Mortal Shell

Already owned

-Control

-Days Gone

-A Plague Tale: Innocence

-Hitman 2

You couldn't pay me to play

-Godfall Challenger Edition ?

• Like 1

Although I did claim most of them, the only 2021 PS+ game I played this year was Maneater, which was mindless fun. Either I had already played anything else prior to it being available on PS+ or it did not interest me at all, with two games being the exceptions that I have just not had a chance to start yet. Those being A Plagues Tale and Greedfall which are in my backlog to play.

January 2021: Maneater (PS5) Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Owned them already. Both Platted.

February 2021: Control: Ultimate Edition / Concrete Genie - Owned them already. Both Platted. And just found out I can't upgrade the Control to PS5. So very annoyed.

March 2021: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Played it, didn't like it. / Maquette - Will be playing soon, finally got a PS5 this month.

April 2021: Days Gone - Already own it, Platted.

July 2021: A Plague Tale: Innocence - Already own it, Platted.

September 2021: Hitman 2 - Already own it, 100% it.

October 2021: Mortal Kombat X - Already own it.

November 2021: Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Finally a game I didn't own but wanted to buy. Just started it.

December 2021: LEGO DC Super-Villains - Already own it, Platted and 100%

So this year I already owned and finished most of the games that came on PS+ :awesome: 

I did get the PS+ versions of the digital ones I didn't own however.

Mortal Kombat X - I did the DLC as well during my time in cleaning the game up trophy wise

PvZ Battle for Neighborville - It was a boring grind that bored my arse to death and moved on, but when I heard bout the xp glitches, It helped me a good ton. Good game, but trophy wise, it is boring.

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - It was a very easy completion, but the game is not very good. Once you get everything in the campaign and get every trophy, I dont see a reason playing it again. 

Edited by mckbros

I don't have a ps5 but have been collecting them for when I finally get my hands on one

Played

Control - Didn't really like it felt like I was forcing myself to play so I stopped at about 20% trophies probably won't go back

Concrete Genie - Platted it and was pleasantly surprised by it

Days Gone - Platted it was a solid but unspectacular open world game wish they would give it a sequel I'd be interested to see how they improve it

Knockout City - Gave it a try just wasn't for me

Plan on Playing

Maneater

Wreckfest

Star Wars Squadrons

A Plague Tale Innocence 

Concrete Genie- Platinumed it.

Man Eater- Platinumed it.

Control- Platiumed it for a second time after alrdey getting the platinum on the PS4 version.

Days Gone- Technically started playing it thought the PS Plus Collection. But anyway, beat it, had no interest in getting the platinum, bit of an overrated game if I'm being honest but that's just my opinion.

Oddworld Souls Storm- Beat it, had no interest in getting the platinumed.

Marquette- tried it, but never finished it. Maybe in the future.

Virtua Fighter 5- Played it for less than an hour.

A Plague Tale- Beat it, still intend to get the platinum eventually.

Hell Let Loose - Played it, didn't like it,

Knock Out City- Played it for 5 minutes need to delate it off my trophy list.

Godfall- Have barely played it.

I've added a bunch of other PS Plus games to my library, but odds are I'll never get around to them.

Only played PGA Tour 2K21, Tennis World Tour 2 and Star Wars Squadrons (kinda shit game) on my alt account.

Would’ve played Hitman II, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat X and Greedfall but already played them on the Xbox. Also Days Gone but have a physical copy in the cupboard 

Edited by Feral
Keep forgetting games

7. Control, Concrete Genie, Remnant: FTA, Days Gone, Stranded Deep, WWE 2K Battlegrounds and Lego DC Villains are the ones I actually played. Most of the others were added to the backlog and a few of them I either owned already or have no intention of ever playing them so didn't bother adding them to the library.

*glares at Godfall*

Jan - none

Feb - Control - Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Mar - none

Apr - Days Gone (for 100%, started the game when it was on PS Now)

May - Battlefield V

June - None

July - A Plague Tale Innocence

Aug - None

Sept - None

Oct - None

Nov - None

Dec - None

I will likely be getting the Wreckfest PS5 platinum, so only 5 games, but I claimed all of them.