Trophy thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

I hope this game comes to ps4 too as it was shown to be on it when it first came out and yeah I want to finish off my serious sam collection of games as I want to own all the games

7 minutes ago, jhill_what said:

Does anyone know if this is supposed to be a free upgrade to PS5 for PS4 owners who already bought the collection on PS4?

The collection is completely different to 4. as the collection has just first and second encounter and 3.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

I hope this game comes to ps4 too as it was shown to be on it when it first came out and yeah I want to finish off my serious sam collection of games as I want to own all the games

The collection is completely different to 4. as the collection has just first and second encounter and 3.

Thanks for the info 

14 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

What? Serious Sam 4 | Launch Bundle = Serious Sam 4 + Full Serious Sam Collection. Isn't that so?
And what upgrade are you talking about? Serious Sam Collection only PS4

37 minutes ago, s-cyrax said:

What? Serious Sam 4 | Launch Bundle = Serious Sam 4 + Full Serious Sam Collection. Isn't that so?

Serious Sam Collection=PS4 only

Serious Sam 4=PS5 only

I believe he’s saying he wants SS4 on the PS4 to be able to play it and complete the collection. Not everyone has a PS5. The game was originally announced for PS4 but then released for PS5 only.

I kinda wish Collection had a PS5 version/upgrade as these two titles can use the performance boost. Looking forward to SS4. Will probably get it this weekend. The trophies look fun too. Wish there was a physical though.

Edit: I was just looking at the store listing for the bundle and unless I missed it, nowhere does it say SS4 is PS5 only. The only way you can currently buy SS4 is through the bundle and the platform listed for that is PS5/PS4 because it includes SS Collection for PS4. Wonder how many people bought it thinking they’d get SS4 on PS4. Seems they need to clarify the store listings a little better.

Edited by NMErickson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NMErickson said:

I believe he’s saying he wants SS4 on the PS4 to be able to play it and complete the collection. Not everyone has a PS5. The game was originally announced for PS4 but then released for PS5 only.

1 hour ago, s-cyrax said:

What NMErickson said is what I meant as I own the collection on ps4 and next encounter on ps2 along with 2 on xbox og just want 4 so I can finish off my own collection of them. Plus as I said before it was meant to come out on ps4 and all other platforms last year and so on but it is only out now on ps5

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I like in SS4 is the dual wielding. On the GOG PC version, it made Pow Pow! (kill Aludran Reptiloid with only a pistol) an easy one to get. ARs are not so tough when you're using 2 pistols.

Once I get a PS5, I'm buying this version. The trophy list for this doesn't look too tough, with no Serious level or Survival ones. Some DLC has been teased for SS4.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:10 AM, RadiantFlamberge said:

One thing I like in SS4 is the dual wielding. On the GOG PC version, it made Pow Pow! (kill Aludran Reptiloid with only a pistol) an easy one to get. ARs are not so tough when you're using 2 pistols.

Once I get a PS5, I'm buying this version. The trophy list for this doesn't look too tough, with no Serious level or Survival ones. Some DLC has been teased for SS4.

I'm looking forward to that DLC

This DLC is named "Siberian Mayhem", and it's coming 25 January. Timelock Studio, a recently founded indie developer in Russia, is helping out on it. I like what I see here. Actually, it's a standalone expansion rather than a true DLC and there are 5 levels.

BTW, the SS4 base game seems to have no problems with the trophies, unlike Serious Sam Collection. I noticed some NA players actually have the SS4 plat, which has a higher achiever percentage than SSC's. (friggin' Circle of Death bug!).

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/01/2022 at 4:21 AM, RadiantFlamberge said:

This DLC is named "Siberian Mayhem", and it's coming 25 January. Timelock Studio, a recently founded indie developer in Russia, is helping out on it. I like what I see here. Actually, it's a standalone expansion rather than a true DLC and there are 5 levels.

BTW, the SS4 base game seems to have no problems with the trophies, unlike Serious Sam Collection. I noticed some NA players actually have the SS4 plat, which has a higher achiever percentage than SSC's. (friggin' Circle of Death bug!).

Is there gonna be any trophy's for it ?

The Steam and GOG versions of SS: SM ($20) have achievements. It seems this is PC exclusive at first, but it's a safe bet it'll come to PS5. I assume the PS5 trophy list will be the same except of course for adding a plat.

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/1792250/achievements

Traitor's Tale is a collectible one for finding all of a certain character's audio logs. Finding half the secrets gets "Sam The Explorer" and there's also "No Stone Unturned" for getting them all.

By the way, SS: SM does in fact have a difficulty specific achievement. For "Veni, Vidi, Vici" you'll need to beat the last boss in singleplayer on SERIOUS difficulty without loading mid-battle saves.

• Like 1