'Club Icon' Trophy Popping Earlier With Co-op

MennoWoods2

I was just playing a co-op match in division rivals and the trophy of playing 200 matches with one player popped for me while I was playing with my friends team. 

So, it maybe seems that you can get this trophy in co-op if your friend already has a player with 200 matches played.

I don't know if anyone already knew this but this definitely saves a lot of time. ?

Edit: Sorry for the extra post, looked through the forum and found somebody else already mentioning it. Maybe it could be added to the trophy guide.?

Edited by MennoWoods2

• 1 year later...
On 12/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, MennoWoods2 said:

I was just playing a co-op match in division rivals and the trophy of playing 200 matches with one player popped for me while I was playing with my friends team. 

So, it maybe seems that you can get this trophy in co-op if your friend already has a player with 200 matches played.

I don't know if anyone already knew this but this definitely saves a lot of time. 1f604.png

Edit: Sorry for the extra post, looked through the forum and found somebody else already mentioning it. Maybe it could be added to the trophy guide.1f605.png

I played a Co-Op squad battle with friend that was using a player with 200 matches played.

We finished the game but no trophy for me.

Anyone have an idea why it didn’t pop or if there is something special to do to make it unlock?  

Thanks!

16 hours ago, djb5f said:

I played a Co-Op squad battle with friend that was using a player with 200 matches played.

We finished the game but no trophy for me.

Anyone have an idea why it didn’t pop or if there is something special to do to make it unlock?  

Thanks!

I think it should pop when playing coop with someone else who has a player with 200 played matches for their team, in their club.

Maybe play a few more games or try a different game mode. For me it popped when doing coop division rivals.

• Like 1