how are people clearing this so fast?

Winterglemm

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm inclined to believe that many of the really fast times belong to hackers, because the Guide here says the quickest completion time is 6hrs: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/hawken/guide/

With team boost of 5 and farming the in-game currency (or IIRC even buying it with "real" money) to buy the mech/equipment needed for some trophies (Eye to Eye, EMP Powerless) you can prepare the "super trophy speed run" with no issues. My completion time is ~3h, since all members of my boosting team were starting from the scratch and wanted to get all trophies, so we were not playing just for one player to get the trophies ASAP and messing around a bit. Game is super easy "trophy-boosting-wise", all trophies are self-explanatory. I can not recall from memory which mech you have to buy exactly, but IIRC its "attributes" (sniper) were listed on its info-page. 

Edit:

From another topic:

On 11.04.2021 at 10:04 AM, InfamousDooMZ said:

A friend i was boosting this game with discovered this. You can purchase the emp mk 3  in the item section of any mech you own(i think it's mk3, it's mk something i'm sure of that) for roughly 2500 credits and it will still count towards the "EMPowerless" trophy. Basically, this saves you hours of boring grinding, and approximately around 20k credits.

Edit 2:

I just checked my list, I can also state that it is easy doable even under 1h when planned properly.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm inclined to believe that many of the really fast times belong to hackers, because the Guide here says the quickest completion time is 6hrs: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/hawken/guide/

Well I got the 24th fastest time, it's really simple, I could probably done it in an hour if I didn't have to do something in the middle, it's easy to do in under an hour if you know what your doing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

With team boost of 5 and farming the in-game currency (or IIRC even buying it with "real" money) to buy the mech/equipment needed for some trophies (Eye to Eye, EMP Powerless) you can prepare the "super trophy speed run" with no issues. My completion time is ~3h, since all members of my boosting team were starting from the scratch and wanted to get all trophies, so we were not playing just for one player to get the trophies ASAP and messing around a bit. Game is super easy "trophy-boosting-wise", all trophies are self-explanatory. I can not recall from memory which mech you have to buy exactly, but IIRC its "attributes" (sniper) were listed on its info-page. 

Edit:

From another topic:

Edit 2:

I just checked my list, I can also state that it is easy doable even under 1h when planned properly.

1 hour ago, cbh114 said:

Well I got the 24th fastest time, it's really simple, I could probably done it in an hour if I didn't have to do something in the middle, it's easy to do in under an hour if you know what your doing

In that case I stand corrected and will get our Guide updated ASAP with the correct time estimate :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

you get a daily reward if you just log into the game once per day for a month. 

you can earn the ingame currency you'll need to buy the mechs that way. 

there is no need to buy MC for real money. 

these trophies can be earned pretty quick with a boosting partner (with an additional console) , proper planning and preperation. 

(just in case nobody knew about that) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Smashero said:

Yes, mentioned above.

problem is those damn boosting parties cant be made if game its not already in the list, and i wont to add it if im not sure i'll ever complete it. Add the fact its a free2play MP game that can be delisted/server closed in any moment...  can someone make me a favor and open a boosting session with unlimited time/players?. i'll manage it then by myself using the messages. 

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The trophy list only needs to be loaded, even at 0% it will let you create a boosting session because then it'll be on your profile. And you can delete 0% lists whenever you want.

yes but it will stuck here on psnprofiles, and it will be visible to others even if i delete it on my psn account.... and im not sure it will also screw the %completion

33 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

question can you boost this with two consoles solo and get everything?

I don't see any guides for how to 2 player boost this game.

... How many times it has to be repeated? 5 people, 5 consoles, 5 accounts, 5 controllers... 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

Ok maybe less, maybe 4 is enough since you will for sure won't be able to do this just with two consoles or at least it will be super tricky and luck based:

Get a Triple Kill by eliminating 3 enemies within 10 seconds of each kill.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Smashero said:

... How many times it has to be repeated? 5 people, 5 consoles, 5 accounts, 5 controllers... 

The xbox guide has it listed that's it's possible to use 1 v 1 on 2 accounts by just entering a barren server or going up against bots, that's why I'm confused nothing has listed 5 required players.

pFon835.png

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

The xbox guide has it listed that's it's possible to use 1 v 1 on 2 accounts by just entering a barren server or going up against bots, that's why I'm confused nothing has listed 5 required players.

Fair enough. There's minimum number needed to start a match and then there's minimum number to boost each trophy effectively. I guess I'd be interested in more detail too as I've had my eye on this one for a while as one it might be nice to knock out before the inevitable shutdown.

the server seems to fill all vacant spaces with bots and the AI is pretty garbage, just tested it on an alt account and I got the triple kill trophy in my first match.

Everything else looks soloable, so I am not sure how accurate the 5 required players thing is anymore.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

No it won't. When you delete a 0% trophy list on your console and then earn a new trophy and update, it'll be removed here. I've done it multiple times.

thanks ill try soon, then. do u know what happens if i open a boosting session, then i remove the game from my trophy list? boosting session will be removed automatically?

28 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

the server seems to fill all vacant spaces with bots and the AI is pretty garbage, just tested it on an alt account and I got the triple kill trophy in my first match.

Everything else looks soloable, so I am not sure how accurate the 5 required players thing is anymore.

I think you might be actually right... I just copied this 5 requirement since my boosting team that time was 5, pardon for that. Seems that you can do everything with just two consoles then, since you can get triple kill with bots as you have mentioned. You will for sure need another console / boosting partner for "Off guard" and "Eye to eye". Apologies again for false info above.